Here's a Different V for ya.

NOS68

• Members

Mini Z rig is nice looking. I couldn't use either. V lovers and Z lovers are great in my books. It is a not your everyday guitar. I gotta respect that.

Now all ya need is a W X Y and y equipment.

Hmmm-

Xavier-made V?

Y-connector cables?

You?

• Members
Those used to be really cheap, no idea why they are so expensive now.

rare could be one thing, but also don't forget..there are a large number of people out there who will buy anything because its "older" or vintage or whatever....because that means its better!:facepalm:

• Members

I love it and have been after a mint one for years. I'd bid good money on this but the seller is some backwoods type who won't even talk to anybody outside the US, let alone sell to them. You'd think 600 transactions with 100% positive feedback would be enough to deserve the courtesy of a reply at least. It'll cost him in $$s at the end of the day though, I'll bet it sells for a good deal less than I'd have offered for it.

• Members

I used to run into the occasional V2 at pawn shops in the late-'80's/early-'90's (at the time, they couldn't sell them for ~$800, I wish I had stocked up). Heavy as a boat anchor and those PU's are pretty weak and anemic sounding. love the looks though.

Archived