you know how you guys....

Alchemist

• Members

make fun of the amp forum for recommending a Diezel, or Bogner, or an over the top metal amp when people ask for completely different gear recommendations.....

well open any guitar recommendation thread here, and people randomly recommend tele's and les pauls, hollowbodies when people specify they are looking for something completely different....

just sayin, you arent any better, just maybe a little more tame...:cop:

:wave:

• Members

make fun of the amp forum for recommending a Diezel, or Bogner, or an over the top metal amp when people ask for completely different gear recommendations.....

well open any guitar recommendation thread here, and people randomly recommend tele's and les pauls, hollowbodies when people specify they are looking for something completely different....

just sayin, you arent any better, just maybe a little more tame...
:cop:

:wave:

Boy, have I noticed that...lol... But thank goodness it is a bit more tame in here!

• Members

Boy, have I noticed that...lol... But thank goodness it is a bit more tame in here!

original post: "hey guys, I'm looking for a metal guitar, preferably something with a floyd rose, maybe EMG's, whats a good guitar in my price range?"

posts 1 through 25: "get a tele"

post 26: "EMG's suck"

posts 27-45: "debate about EMG's not actually sucking, just being different but perfectly viable"

post 46: some noob actually recommends something feasible like an ESP, or schecter....

posts 47-55: "get a tele"

post 56: someone quotes the ESP recommendation and goes on a rant about how his LTD is as good as an ESP so you would be an idiot to spend that much money

post 57: "how about a les paul"

posts 58-65: "get a tele"

• Members

Or kind of like the one thread I've been reading where the guy says he's way over Jacksons and Charvels, and there's at least a couple recommendations of Jacksons and Charvels.

I wonder if Charvel still makes those reverse head stock metal teles :o!:cop:

• Members

If I didn't speak stupid, I'd never learn to speak smart. I hear you gotta walk before you crawl. (crawling is better btw, one respects the floor (a floor is important, it can be a shelf, it can have wood, stone, carpet cement (try to imagine a floor that's wood, stone, carpet, and cement(just wanted to see many right-parentheses together (have a good night(or good day(depending on where you live))))))).

• Members

You must not go to the amp forum much or click on "what type of guitar should I get for shred" here...
:thu:

No, I don't.

And everybody knows the answer is "Get an Ibanez RG, but save up for a Tele or an LP because you won't be 15 forever."

• Members

No, I don't.

And everybody knows the answer is "Get an Ibanez RG, but save up for a Tele or an LP because you won't be 15 forever."

ROFL!!! Too true! I still like the shred guitars and I am way past 15!

• Members

HCEG Rules:

(1) You must own a Tele.

(2) Regardless of what style, genre, or sound you're trying for, you must try it on a Tele.

(3) One Tele is NEVER enough.

(4) There is no style of music that can't be played on a Tele.

(5) If you can't get the sound you want from a Tele, buy another Tele.

(6) See rule #1.

:poke:

Archived