F****** LPs!!!!!

pissdrunx

• Members

Yesterday there was 6 or 7 topics on LPs just on the first page! gimme a {censored}ing rest, is that all you people buy? I mean, don`t get me wrong LP has been one of my favorites designes and still is, but lately thats all I see, NGD LP, Which pups for my LP, which LP onder 1000,900,20...

I go to ebay once in a while and see about 20.000 fake LPs...it used to be fun buying weird guitars off ebay and such but now...damn, do we really wanna all look the same? I know it`s a great design, good sound but not all of {censored}ing them are!! I see all these crappy guitars just because they have the look, even if they sound like a grass moeller someboby will be buying it because of the looks, and that is bull{censored} in its purest form. Don`t get me wrong, I like LPs, but I like them for the right reasons-sound feel, and please don`t tell me that someone buys a piece of {censored} bolt on knockoff for the sound!

Yes I may be just blowing some steam,but still...

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

F****** Les Pauls?

While we're at it -- F****** Teles, F****** Strats, F****** 335s, F****** SGs, F****** Gretsches, F****** PRSes, F****** Rickenbackers, F****** Jacksons and all other superstrats, F****** Jazzmasters, F****** Flying Vs, F****** jazzboxes, F****** Danelectros, F****** Explorers, F****** Firebirds, F****** everything.

All guitars arouse me to inarticulate snarling fury!

• Members

F****** Les Pauls?

While we're at it -- F****** Teles, F****** Strats, F****** 335s, F****** SGs, F****** Gretsches, F****** PRSes, F****** Rickenbackers, F****** Jacksons and all other superstrats, F****** Jazzmasters, F****** Flying Vs, F****** jazzboxes, F****** Danelectros, F****** Explorers, F****** Firebirds, F****** everything.

me too :mad:

• Members

Yesterday there was 6 or 7 topics on LPs just on the first page! gimme a {censored}ing rest, is that all you people buy? I mean, don`t get me wrong LP has been one of my favorites designes and still is, but lately thats all I see, NGD LP, Which pups for my LP, which LP onder 1000,900,20...

I go to ebay once in a while and see about 20.000 fake LPs...it used to be fun buying weird guitars off ebay and such but now...damn, do we really wanna all look the same? I know it`s a great design, good sound but not all of {censored}ing them are!! I see all these crappy guitars just because they have the look, even if they sound like a grass moeller someboby will be buying it because of the looks, and that is bull{censored} in its purest form. Don`t get me wrong, I like LPs, but I like them for the right reasons-sound feel, and please don`t tell me that someone buys a piece of {censored} bolt on knockoff for the sound!

Yes I may be just blowing some steam,but still...

Sounds like you're on the internet too much. Try going outside for a while.

• Members

The LP crowd is vastly out-numbered around here by Tele fanatics. Quit your whining.

No {censored}. Wayyy more LP hate on here than love. Speaking of love here's some for ya, the other guitarist in my band and I played ours last weekend :poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::mad::love::p

2902117202_064b29ffa2_o.jpg

• Members

F****** Les Pauls?

YEAH! LETS MOVE TO BANJOS INSTEAD!

• Members

F****** Les Pauls?

CSM...seems like you have anger issues :poke: ;)

For the record I don't have any LP

But I don't hate them...they are inanimate objects. :facepalm:

• Members

People who post threads complaining about the prevalence of other thread topics on a forum should be banned. From the internet.

Have you no eyes to see? All these complaining threads either devolve into mockery (case in point), or an actual thread about the offending topic. Either way, when someone posts about "There's 10 threads about LPs", they don't realize . . . .

now there's 11. Moron.

Archived