• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here are a few of my current favorites:

I know these guys did not write this one, BUT, I love how Slash plays it:

[YOUTUBE]MmTueySPqEI[/YOUTUBE]

When I first heard this at age 6...it {censored}ing blew me away:

[YOUTUBE]GQ0yp0T8WDY[/YOUTUBE]

And to finish....What I consider to be the finest rock guitar song ever recorded....the intro is amazing, but it is only a tease for the rest of the song:

[YOUTUBE]pqVjw8cFdas[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

Dead video link. Which song is it? I love the opening riff to "Feathers."

Woopsies, lets try again:

[YOUTUBE]CkCYGghg1uY[/YOUTUBE]

I wanted to get a normal, non-acoustic version but I can't find any that work (that aren't really bad quality)... strange

This ones not to bad, love the doubleneck

[YOUTUBE]gd4xUych0C4[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

That's not a riff, it's a LICK.

*sigh*

Don't they teach young people ANYTHING these days?

They taught me that 57 wasn't young!!!

Whats in a name? Its a great opening.

You can define the difference between a lick and a riff if you like.

• Members

Not! Teddy boy is a white-trash cretin who shoots animals in 'canned hunts' on his private game farm, then stuffs their heads and hangs them up on his mantel piece like the 'Great white Hunter' He's a gas bag,big mouth, insecure little wimp who is an insult to all of us who served our country by wearing a military name tag on his breast pocket and camo clothing... closest thing he did to serving in the military was to stay at the NJ Salvation Army when he was with that {censored} 'Amboy Dukes 'Band ...his riffs are are stolen from fellow band members that he tossed out when they upstaged him...'Motor City Mad Man' oh pulheeze...

Thank you for your service to our country. Much appreciated.:thu:

Now get your whiney sniveling little cry baby ass out of our guitar thread, and go find some people that actually care what......what was your name again?.......that care what YOU think about Ted Nugent.:blah::blah::blah:

Because WE DONT CARE!!!:mad:

Now have a nice day.:wave:

• Members
Thank you for your service to our country. Much appreciated.
:thu:

Now get your whiney sniveling little cry baby ass out of our guitar thread, and go find some people that actually care what......what was your name again?.......that care what YOU think about Ted Nugent.
:blah:

Because WE DONT CARE!!!
:mad:

Now have a nice day.
:wave:

He's right. Nuge is puss-ass who plays up a tough guy image.

• Members

Ann was such a FOX when she was young and thin....

Thank you for that.I can't believe I forgot about that one.I remember when I first heard that song,I forget how old I was but it stuck with me because mom left us three boys in the car and we put it in neutral and rolled down a hill away from the supermarket and gently hit a gaurdrail damaging the bumper of mothers white w/ a blacktop pontiac grand prix.That's what I've always loved about music.Never liked that {censored}ing pontiac but always loved that song,it's timeless.

Archived