Agile Reaper Black Chancery

Scottd23

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am not a strong religous believer, but those upside-down crosses are stupid. Hasn't the whole satan scarry thing in music been overdone years ago? Wake up Agile.
This guitar would cost ~$630 shipped. There are several EMG actives guitars at MF for $650 or less and starting at $570 - shipped with the 45 day warranty.

• Members

Hah, as an atheist I think those upside down cross inlays look stupid.

When I saw the small picture I orgasmed because I didn't notice them. In the "recommend kurt what guitars to make" multiple times I said "How about a RR or King V guitar that isn't made out of {censored} wood." (The Hornet = Agathis, Douglas = Basswood (yeah i know its okay but not alder/mahogany)) So when I saw this I flipped.

It looks great, it has what I like, the bevels, the chrome (don't like black out guitars, even though my carvin 7 string is o.O), emg's, mahogany, ebony, 24 frets

But then I started to really analyze it. $600, while that isn't bad, I then saw that it has a lic. floyd rose, so that means I automatically have to tac on $180 to that price because i'd probably want to try and swap it for an original. Then those horrible inlays.

If it had right-side up inlays, and an original, i'd buy it for $600.

Archived