Agile Reaper Black Chancery

Scottd23

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Christians core belief is that Christ died on the cross for everyone's sin and that only through faith in him will you be granted justification, as a gift of God's grace, so that you may stand righteous before the glory of God.

That said, I'm pretty sure that Christianity does not specify whether appreciating, liking or owning a guitar that has upsidedown crosses on it is condemning. However most Christians, myself included, would probably choose not to own one out of respect.

Peace be with you all and may this post/thread rest in peace.

• Members

The reason people wear a cross is because of who was executed on it and why.
:)

Its an incredible testimony to see that the device of His torture and death was taken over by the enormity of His actions. It is no longer a symbol of a repressive regime, but now a symbol of eternal Hope. That just demonstrates His power and Love.

Well said.

:thu:

• Members

That's actually really sexy. The crosses don't bother me personally one way or another, but I admit that I'd be embarrassed to play it in public. If I played more black metal, I'd be even more embarrassed to play it, as then you totally look like one of those mallcore kids who thinks enough corpsepaint and inverted crosses makes up for a total lack of originality.

Bah, if it was 300 less, I'd get one.

• Members

Christians core belief is that
Christ died on the cross
for
everyone's sin
and that only through faith in him will you be granted justification, as a gift of God's grace, so that you may stand righteous before the glory of God.

That said, I'm pretty sure that Christianity does not specify whether appreciating, liking or owning a guitar that has upsidedown crosses on it is condemning. However most Christians, myself included, would probably choose not to own one out of respect.

Peace be with you all and may this post/thread rest in peace.

can we not get into this crap again? geez... 'my way or the highway'(or worship me or die, to be more accurate) is such a loving spiritual message, eh? :rolleyes:

• Members

can we not get into this crap again? geez... 'my way or the highway'(or worship me or die, to be more accurate) is such a
loving
spiritual message, eh?
:rolleyes:

He stated a general idea, and said that he didn't care for the item in discussion. I didn't get anything from it besides a simple little comment. Someone feeling a bit touchy?

• Members

not at all. If that was 'touchy', this internet thing is gonna be brutal on you...

No, it just seemed to me that your response was a bit of an over reaction. The last line of what the dude said seemed a bit goofy, but all in all it didn't seem like he was "preaching", but just stating something.

Also, my response wasn't a personal attack on you.

• Members

Love the look of the guitar itself. Wouldn't buy it because of the inlays. It is a bit cheesey. I would prefer block inlays or dots over inverted crosses.

When I first saw the guitar I thought it would be a great buy for my son. He has been saving his money for a "V" style guitar. I hope Rondo will sell the heck out of these quickly then come back with more traditional inlays on the next go around.

I'll bite on round two if they make that single change.

PeAcE

Archived