Agile Reaper Black Chancery

Scottd23

• Members

These black metal guys get all up in arms about religion, more than the Christians and almost as much as followers of Islam.

...riiiiiiiiiight...

It's not about a musical style, it's about hate, intolerance, and mind control of a populace. You take every single normal human feeling and make it 'wrong', then say ONLY you hold the keys to 'heaven'... what better way to control every thought and action?

and how many BILLIONS of deaths are as a direct result of these so-called 'loving' faiths? There was this little thing in Europe called The Inquisition - you may have heard of it. Of course now, it's done with politics and banking.

'worship my way or die' is NOT a spiritual message any sane person should be able to support. :rolleyes:

fu0v4n.jpg

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There is more than one Floyd Rose model. The original Floyd is hardened steel and then there are the cheaper ones that are a softer metal and those usually end up on the low to mid priced guitars.

What?? No way, you've got to be kidding me?? :rolleyes::freak:

The Schecter C-1 Hellraiser has an ORIGINAL FLOYD ROSE. The real deal.

• Members

...riiiiiiiiiight...

It's not about a musical style, it's about hate, intolerance, and mind control of a populace. You take every single normal human feeling and make it 'wrong', then say ONLY you hold the keys to 'heaven'... what better way to control every thought and action?

and how many BILLIONS of deaths are as a direct result of these so-called 'loving' faiths? There was this little thing in Europe called The Inquisition - you may have heard of it. Of course now, it's done with politics and banking.

'worship my way or die'
is NOT a spiritual message any sane person should be able to support.
:rolleyes:

fu0v4n.jpg

curseoftruth makes the argument that death metal guys get up in arms about religion. You respond by saying no, and then you counter with an argument that involves getting up in arms about religion. If your response was meant to validate curseoftruth's statement, consider it a success. Otherwise, you screwed the pooch...:thu:

• Members

curseoftruth makes the argument that death metal guys get up in arms about religion. You respond by saying no, and then you counter with an argument that involves getting up in arms about religion. If your response was meant to validate curseoftruth's statement, consider it a success. Otherwise, you screwed the pooch...
:thu:

no - I responded with FACTS. :wave:

• Members

...riiiiiiiiiight...

'worship my way or die'
is NOT a spiritual message any sane person should be able to support.
:rolleyes:

I totally get that, but given the growing number of NSBM bands touting Swastikas and the like on top of the inverted crosses, it becomes hard to take an ideology seriously when they limit their own credibility. I realize it's hard to blanket-statement an entire music scene, and that there are many intelligent, smart individuals in the black metal scene, but the same can be said for the christians they despise.

• Members

book of lies,

if you're so adamant about freedom of religion (or lack of religion, as shown in your sig and in all of your posts),

then why are you the first to reply with counter-Christian statements to anything anyone posts regarding their own viewpoints on Christian faith?

just let it be, man.

this is a forum about guitars.

let's let that be.

• Members

guys, be cool. there will be a second main version of the reaper for about 350-400 that will have dot inlays and AL-Hot pickups, and the same wood as the agile body, still maple neck.

i designed the guitar specifically for me, so the inlays are for me, the original design i did for agile called for dot inlays, but agile liked my custom model so we went w/ 2 separate lines.

as for the floyd, w/ 3 uneven v guitars already, douglas models, and the agile hornet, there was no need for another fixed bridge guitar. this is a LEAD guitarists guitar, so floyd is mandatory and the pickups are for screaming leads. there is a batter access jack for the emgs. and if you dont want a trem.....its a 2 way locking trem...lock it off! this isn't really a rythm guitar u'd be much better off with one of the douglas models (brand new white one out) or the hornet, which is what i use. the hornet's pickups are AL-hot and have a very fat sound great for rythms or rhythmic runs. nekc is good for sweaping but if u want that lead PUNCH u need some dimarzio's, duncans, bill lawrence's or EMGS. agile felt EMG would be best bang for your buck, and i agreed though im not a huge fan of actives, however the sound cannot be denied and my metallica predjudice was put aside once i played it. this guitar basically sounds like a Shecter daimond series, so i've u've palyed one then u know. however i think this guitar's neck is better than shecter necks.

agile is the high end line at rondo, hense costing more than the sx's or douglas models, and they use the same materials as ESP edwards custom shop japan or Dean America, so if ur familiar w/ edwards that should be the end of the conversation right there.

same wood, same hardware (except for the tuners those are a preference thing) and the highest end floyd double locking trem, not hte cheap metal crappy low end ones they make for low end jacksons.

the second line is due out very soon but agile told me they have been tweaking my design a bit, for example i had originally designed Iommi style crosses inverted in the Black Chancery (kinda like if u took Iommi's lefty fret and just flipped it for a righty, little tribute there), and they went with pointed crosses, which i like more. also the AL-hots will be black not sliver.

also the guitars in both lines will be out in solid white, red and black. only the black chancery comes with painted silver bevels.

so if u want the mahogany and emg's and the inlay, u have to shell out 600, but the exact same REGULAR rrv at jackson and ESP is over 1000 dollars, and it costs 500 to make in any shop, so if u wanna pay the extra money for the name, that is your choice, but anyone who has played an AGILE knows they play as well (if not better) than any other guitar out there.

and for the record, i do not WORK for agile, the design was an independent contract, and featured artists at agile don't recieve compensation, its a voluntary promotion on our behalf.

so if you have questions about the guitar quote this post, if you have religious or non related views, this is not the thread for them...but my reasons for making the inlays the way i did are because there are just as many people who want them as dont, and if you dont want them , there is a dot inlay version just like the hornet for cheaper.

if u wont buy agile because u are so offended by inverted crosses, that is your choice and ur full right to object, however no one seems to be overly offended by the jackson kevin bond inverted pentagrams or the ESP/LTD Areya inverted pentagram bass, so we didn't seem to think it too much of a drastic move, i mean if u dont like it, dont buy it, but the custom model caters to a group that dont have many options of expression through guitar models, and as i said, if u like the body there is a dot inlay model cheaper coming out, but if ur like me, u'll want this enough to pay 600 and u get mohagony and EMGs for the trouble, so not too shabby.

if that seems overly priced, u clearly need to do more research on COST of parts, compile emg 81,85, mohagony body, maple neck, ebony fretboard, bound neck/headstock w/ pearl custom inlays, a high end 2 way locking floyd trem, a volume and tone knob and 3 way selector switch, 6 chrome grover tuners, d/darrio strings, 90 degree jack, wires, soder, 2 black knobs, truss rod cover, jack plate, 2 slip over chrome strap knobs.

u come up w/ a number around 540 dollars after building, so we're talking about 60 dollars profit, not including materials for shipping. (shipping charges only cover gov't tax for size +insurance). so give them a break they're giving u the best deal they can guys. i mean we're talking les paul level materials, and lets not forget guitars are built by MEN and WOMEN, not companies, so any one person can learn the craft as well as any other, the name they work for is not a direct sign of their skill levels, the guitar is. so let the guitar speak for itself.

i hope this clears up some issues, if you have further questions reguarding the agile reaper let me know i'll help if i can however:

1) i can't get u a discount or anything so dont ask.

2) i dont deal with produciton or shipping so i can't help ur order

3) i can't help u get ur 'sick design' to agile, u'll have to hustle ur own {censored}.

4) if you want a customized verison u can order one from them, but through them not me nad it will cost u more naturally, basically esp custom shop rules apply.

-azrael

• Members

great design sir welcome aboard m/

thanks bro, im not a big message boarder as they tend to deviate, i got out of them when i was younger but given the situation, i thought it best to join a few and inform people as to what is going on with the guitar, instead of u guys going by hearsay.

if you guys want to see some spec images of the other version of the reaper, you can check out the original design piece at my deviant art gallery which i have made available to the public now that the guitar is released.

www.ajb3art.deviantart.com

again they are the original pitch pieces, so we've made some alterations since and im sure agile has made some minor tweaks that i haven't seen yet for the better.

• Members

Cool to see Agile come out with another Original design instead of copies.

Not that anything is wrong with copies, I like a lot of Agile's products (I want an AD series, I'm liking the DC LP design more and more I see it) but I always love to see them do something different.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived