My friendly letter to Southwest Airlines

zeronyne

With all the bull{censored} immigration rhetoric going around in this country, they were probably just happy to see a Mexican
leaving
the country!
:badump::p

... it should have been a party then, the plane was packed with Mexs!!

:lol:

Unfortunately for the poor gringos, the ones you do not like the most do not travel by plane and leave via Miami's airport...

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm sure your comment was meant to be funny, but it sounds mean to me.

I repeat: Why can't we all just get along?

With all the bull{censored} immigration rhetoric going around in this country, they were probably just happy to see a Mexican
leaving
the country!
:badump::p

• Members

I'm sure your comment was meant to be funny, but it sounds mean to me.

I repeat: Why can't we all just get along?

Notice I said "bull{censored} immigration rhetoric", not "get out of my country, wetback!". Subtle difference there.

Also, the rimshot :badump: is a time-honored signal that a joke's punchline has just passed, and laughter should now commence.

Further confirmation of my seriousness - or lack thereof - was confirmed by the additional :p smiley that followed, with the tongue not merely planted in cheek but fully extended.

Besides, Gus & I go back a ways, and he knows me better than that. I taught him how to pick up girls, and now look at him - he's avoiding calls from half the women in Mexico. Ah, Grasshopper...you have done well for yourself. :lol:

• Members

OK. I finally see now.

Maybe I'm the idiot they should be shipping outta here...

Notice I said "bull{censored} immigration rhetoric", not "get out of my country, wetback!". Subtle difference there.

Also, the rimshot
:badump:
is a time-honored signal that a joke's punchline has just passed, and laughter should now commence.

Further confirmation of my seriousness - or lack thereof - was confirmed by the additional
:p
smiley that followed, with the tongue not merely planted in cheek but fully extended.

Besides, Gus & I go back a ways, and he knows me better than that. I taught him how to pick up girls, and now look at him - he's avoiding calls from half the women in Mexico. Ah, Grasshopper...you have done well for yourself.
:lol:

Archived