NGD andddd NAD

Steve the Hero

• Members

Haha sorry guys I was out all night. I'll be changing my avatar shortly. I guess what I didn't like about the Orange is that it didn't seem like the distortion was very smooth? I guess is the word I am looking for. Don't get me wrong, the Rocker 30 is a great amp but this Hiwatt just nails everything, the clean channel is much nicer and there is a lot more bass on tap.

As per the Hagstrom, I paid $425 shipped to my door for it. The auction sold the guitar as blemished but its on the tip of the headstock and barely noticeable. The guitar plays like a DREAM.

As many of you have mentioned, this setup flat out delivers tone. I'm very content with what I have right now until the GAS monster attacks again.

Maybe if I get some free time I'll record a clip. I don't really know what I'm doing when it comes to that though.:thu:

• Members

That's friggin' awesome! I want a Viking. Those "B" stocks on eBay are great deals IMO & I do believe Hagstrom is doing good QC since so many do show up for some very minor or near impossible to find flaws. My Swede was a great deal for a rough edge on my PG & the F200 I couldn't find the flaw so :)
Congrat's & HNGD & HNAD!
xmas_babes_04.jpg

Archived