What Song Do You HAVE To Sing Along With?

• Members

That never seemed to bother Clapton...or Phil Collins...or Sting...or UB40 - wait, I think there's a Jamaican guy in UB40, but anyway,

you have company.

nat whilk ii

Now even Joni Mitchell has adopted that peculiar, wavering reggae way of singing on her latest album.

• Members

Here's another record I HAVE to sing the harmony part to. "If I Fell" In fact, I was singing the harmony to it the other day in Frozen Foods at the grocery store.

AcailxABJRI

....and yet another one of that same ilk: "Because" by The Dave Clark Five

L7mhZjQbv4s

• Members

It never ceases to amaze my woman that I know all the words and sing along to every song on classic rock radio but of course I can't remember that she has lunch plans, a doctors appointment, funeral to attend, etc. the next day.

[YOUTUBE]gCdGqed6Ajg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]DTaVx1kxucI[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

Wow! Gotta love the Grass Roots!

Who is the bird on the tambourine in the second vid?

At Berklee, I did a note-for-note sheet music score arrangement of "Midnight Confessions"... I knew I could recruit some musicians to play it. Especially the brass players would dig it, I was sure.

No-one was interested.

• Moderators

The Grass Roots. I have a 20 best hits thing. Ever since the 60's I've always kept a collection of theirs around. Golden Grass, 20 Big Hits... I've owned 3 or 4. And ALL their hits are songs I HAVE to sing along with...

1 2 3 4... sha-la la-la la-ah live for today

Things I should have said to her, like girl I love you, let's love find a away

In my midnight confessions, when I tell all the world that I love you... I luuuv you

Bella Linda, try and understand. Bella Linda, I'm doing all I can.

But I've never seen live footage, ever, until this morning in that post above. Thank you! They were so good. Not ground breaking good, just top tier pop/rock musicians with great, trendy tunes of the day. Loved them.

Archived