Dear Mods

Alchemist

• Members

Please do something about all the alt monikers lately filling this forum with nonsense.... you have banned good contributing members before for rule violations, yet nothing seems to be done about this.....

and to the alt moniker people..... grow some balls and say what you think with your actual account :)

that is all, hope you all have a lovely evening :wave:

• Members

You know what, I ain't going to complain because every {censored}ing guitar related thread that I post ends up buried with one reply at most.

From what I can see the bull{censored} threads seem to get a lot more attention and more action so I guess they are better. If not why are there like 200 replies to them? :rolleyes:

• Members

I like to mess around too if nothing interesting is getting asked/addressed. But it is really cool when a real thread gets some good responses. Like the one I posted about pickup design how the magnets, wire thickness, number of windings, etc all come together to get a pickup with certain characteristics and how the designers go about put the pickup together to have those characteristics. It was enlightening for me anyway, for Bryan, Jay, and others to throw their vast knowledge into the thread.

• Members

Here's the way I see it. There is a certain laid back feel to this forum that I appreciate. Some of us regulars such as myself and DaveAronow love to inject humor and levity in a thread from time to time. If this place was all just nuts and bolts and "look what I bought" I wouldn't want to hang out here.

Having said that some of this is outta control. I never spend time in the "open" forums because the humor is too juvenile and the spirit is too mean. Let's keep it laid back here, but show some respect also.

my 2 cents. probably worth nuttin.

• Members
I like to mess around too if nothing interesting is getting asked/addressed. But it is really cool when a real thread gets some good responses. Like the one I posted about pickup design how the magnets, wire thickness, number of windings, etc all come together to get a pickup with certain characteristics and how the designers go about put the pickup together to have those characteristics. It was enlightening for me anyway, for Bryan, Jay, and others to throw their vast knowledge into the thread.

Bump that {censored}...I missed it!

• Members

Link? I'd love to read that.

Archived