America Nearing Its End?

Ernest Buckley

• Members

I think that the Iranian regime is near its end, not because of something coming from abroad but because it is eating itself, economically, socially and politically. These bull{censored}s, like the end of Israel or the U.S. or whatever foolish he says are just for internal political reasons. He's trying the old technique of getting support by the most ignorant and to cultivate external enemies to gain consensus through fear, distracting the population from the disaster he's making with his government.

Usually loud barking comes from lack of confidence on your own possibilities.

I only hope that instead of actively support his statements with idiotic specular barking, which would increase his consensus, someone sees that there is a deep culture and lust for change in Iranian population and tries to support that with cultural and financial techniques. Arms of mass attraction is what should be used, especially with a population of great culture.

My 0,02

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Rockefeller Foundation even helped found the German eugenics program and even funded the program that Josef Mengele worked in before he went to Auschwitz.

Though, to be fair, they also supported many of the Jewish scientists expelled (or fleeing) from Nazi Germany by way of grants until they could find permanent positions elsewhere.

• Members

The question is does the United States go the way of the Aztecs,

I guess we should be looking at which of our enemies will ally with the aliens when they come to conquer:

Spanish conquest

Main article: Spanish conquest of the Aztec Empire

The empire reached its height during Ahuitzotl's reign, 1486 until 1502. His successor, Motecuz?ma Xocoyotzin (better known as Montezuma or Moctezuma II), had been Hueyi Tlatoani for 17 years when Hern

• Members

ie., devastation was not insidious or unforeseen; it came via a
direct, visible route.
Because of the political correctness of the populace, they did not want to countenance what was obvious... till it was too late.

On a similar note: Before he was a serial killer, Ted Bundy was a master thief and burglar. Wearing white coveralls and a cap, he would walk into a SEARS, pick up the largest television set in sight, put it on the dolly he'd brought with him, and slowly and casually wheel it out the front door, smiling warmly at every employee he met along the way. And they'd smile and wave back.

Bundy taught his studiers: the best subterfuge is not subterfuge.

So it is with the decay of a nation... it is brought about by what is obvious to everyone... but which, because of political correctness, no-one thinks to assail.

Great post.

I'm a bit concerned about Europe and to a lesser (but increasing) extent Canada, with their laws against "hate speech" (which is entirely subjective and up to the aggrieved to define and completely based on feelings rather than objective law) and their increasing acceptance of Islamic separatism in their countries. It's not like the radical Imams haven't plainly stated their intentions of making the world an Islamic state. They have, repeatedly. I believe that as goes Europe, so will we, eventually.

The ultimate irony, of course, is that the very tolerance and promotion of political correctness and multiculturalism that is allowing this is going to be the first thing to go when Islam becomes the majority. They are using the West's own plowshares to beat into swords that will be used against those who think they are doing good.

People here think Christians are trying to move the country backwards? Wait until they get a load of sharia law. It's coming to a neighborhood near you, and we're holding the door for them.

• Members

The late George Carlin used to talk about how, in America's big cities, there were flanks of homeless people on every avenue, panhandling money.

He did a jokey spiel about how he'd leap over them like hurdles.

He said, "I ask ya: with all these homeless in America, can we really say that Capitalism has been a success?"

• Members

Being an outsider on the other side of the planet, where people are known for not going around the bushes (what's in a name), even blunt in their way of communicating, I have the feeling that America has a real and big problem. The debt of the USA has grown much faster under George Bush than his former 47 presidents together. George W. was the guy who was standing on the pile of smoking trash which were the twin towers 24 hours earlier, with his arm around the shoulder of an exhausted fireman, shouting: we wil smoke them out of their holes and bring them to justice.

Yet he and his guys don't even have a clue where to look for and last weekend 'they' managed to demolish Marriot in Pakistan with 500kg explosive. 60 innocent people died there.

When we were discussing 9/11 and everything that followed, at Musicplayer in 2001, when George W. decided to attack Irak, we europeans told you guys it would end in a disaster. The reaction of a number of actually nice guys was bitter, we were called names like 'eurotrash' and I don't blame them for that. 9/11 was horrible and I can understand the bitterness.

But in the mean time George W. and his crew has brought the once biggest and mightiest country near the edge of a very deep abyss. China will be the next biggest and mightiest country.

Within 40 days you guys will make the final step for the saviour of your beautiful country, or it will get lost for ever, choose wel and think hard.

Bagdad used to be the nicest and cleanest city of the east, but these days it's a terrible mess, thanks to Georgie, not to mention all the fine young guys who lost their precious lives there.

I wish you lots of wisdom.

Peace.

• Members

Well there's some good stuff in here, but that's enough politics for now.

It's obvious that conditions in the US have deteriorated over the past eight years. I don't know anyone who doesn't agree with that. McCain and Obama agree on that. The only differences are 1) when people figured out it was happening, and 2) what's the solution.

Archived