Show me your heavy metal teles!

Rusty_Chains

• Members
well maybe i am, name one good band with an old guy in it. single coils cant do metal, they are for country rednecks who sit outside twangin on about their days in the KKK

oh for {censored}s sake what are you 12? or just a troll?
absolutely braindead reply...:facepalm:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

teles are for old people and rednecks, anyone slightly true to heavy metal wouldnt be caught dead with one

Jari Maenpaa is more metal than you can ever dream of being, and he'd like a word with you.

And Dio is older than the {censored}ing sun, but he's also more metal than you. GG, thanks for playing.

• Members
Ever seen Deliverance?

MMhmm That's one of my favorite movies!

Ahem.

I drive my 86 Suburban to practice. Because I am a redneck? No.

Because I need something large enough to haul the massive heavy metal sounds of this:

SDC10023.jpg

And if my big old fat slow fingers could play shred, I would be playing it on there too.

• Members
well maybe i am, name one good band with an old guy in it. single coils cant do metal, they are for country rednecks who sit outside twangin on about their days in the KKK

you {censored}in' piece of {censored}. don't breed, please.

i know a lot of "country rednecks." don't worry, they aren't KKK members. they'd kick your pathetic pre-teen ass no matter what race has the misfortune of being liable for your retarded mouth.

do yourself a favor and take a nap on a busy highway. :thu:

• Members
you {censored}in' piece of {censored}. don't breed, please.

i know a lot of "country rednecks." don't worry, they aren't KKK members. they'd kick your pathetic pre-teen ass no matter what race has the misfortune of being liable for your retarded mouth.

do yourself a favor and take a nap on a busy highway.
:thu:

Well said.

• Members

Ahem.

Because I need something large enough to haul the massive heavy metal sounds of this:

SDC10023.jpg

And if my big old fat slow fingers could play shred, I would be playing it on there too.

Oh my!! pulls down shades.....:love::love::love:

• Members

Ahem.

SDC10023.jpg

awesome!

Archived