Post pics of your uncommon/rare guitars

peavey_impact

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
80's Japanese Sanox (not as metal as it looks)
:)

Originally looked something like this:

original.jpg

After 20 odd years of playing and some subtle mods:

01l.jpg
02l.jpg
03l.jpg
05l.jpg

One thing I have noticed about those "extreme" shapes, is that they almost always are really comfy to sit with.

That's cool as hell, and I am usually a pretty traditionalist kinda guy, as far as shape goes

• Members

One thing I have noticed about those "extreme" shapes, is that they almost always are really comfy to sit with.

Very true. One of the reasons I originally fell in love with it - I learned classically and still sit a lot.

That's cool as hell, and I am usually a pretty traditionalist kinda guy, as far as shape goes

Me too. Everything else I have is pretty traditional (unless you count the Strat with a Tele bridge as non-traditional).

• Members

You guyz are totally kickin' butt with these axes. Great thread and great axes! I have lots of guitars, but don't have anything unusual. I think a pawn shop trip is in order-- but not here in Austin. I need to head somewhere far out. I think a trip to Marfa is in order!

Well done!

PaulS

• Members

Here's my full custom:

dsc01376iq0.jpg

Baretta body shape, neck through, custom color (I had never seen another like it when I came up with the scheme...apparently one other forumite has since had a guitar built with a similar finish)...sounds killer.

• Members
Here's my full custom:

dsc01376iq0.jpg

Baretta body shape, neck through, custom color (I had never seen another like it when I came up with the scheme...apparently one other forumite has since had a guitar built with a similar finish)...sounds killer.

Are you playing that through a game console? Explorer headstock! Cool. Is that an EMG?

Archived