"Stadium" guitars

Solcat

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Had a dealer out of New York call me about them on a few occassions. Finally, relented and took a flyer on an SG Copy. With the exception of the cheap strings it came with and a need to reverse two of the saddles on the bridge to correct a second string intonation problem, my guitar tech says it is as good as a $1400 SG. Maybe a bit of an exaggertation but I have payed it and itplays and sounds great. Looks terrific as well. For the price it is hard to beat, better than the low end epi.

• Members

Had a dealer out of New York call me about them on a few occassions. Finally, relented and took a flyer on an SG Copy. With the exception of the cheap strings it came with and a need to reverse two of the saddles on the bridge to correct a second string intonation problem, my guitar tech says it is as good as a $1400 SG. Maybe a bit of an exaggertation but I have payed it and itplays and sounds great. Looks terrific as well. For the price it is hard to beat, better than the low end epi.

riiiiiiiiiiiiight:rolleyes:

That sellers "store" looks like his house.:freak:

All i know is, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

• Members

Outlaw Supply is selling them. I bought a New York Pro from them that I am happy with.

They look like they are the latest "discount" guitar.

They might be better than you think.

or not...

• Members

riiiiiiiiiiiiight:rolleyes:

That sellers "store" looks like his house.
:freak:
All i know is, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

I'm the one selling them on ebay, and what the fuck is that supposed to mean. Yeah I sell them out of my house, if that's a problem by all means buy from those really caring big warehouse stores, its obvious how much MF cares about their customers in how they pack your gear. Go check the reviews of my effects, they talk about my customer service or just a thought, my feedback.

Sorry for the rant but comments like that strike a sour chord.

No back to the guitar's. Stadiums are made for my distributor by Shine Guitar's, they're an OEM manufacture for a couple of the big boys and I'd say its a damn good bet they make a lot of Kurt's stuff over at Rondo.

• Members

I'm the one selling them on ebay, and what the {censored} is that supposed to mean. Yeah I sell them out of my house, if that's a problem by all means buy from those really caring big warehouse stores, its obvious how much MF cares about their customers in how they pack your gear. Go check the
, they talk about my customer service or just a thought, my feedback.

Sorry for the rant but comments like that strike a sour chord.

No back to the guitar's. Stadiums are made for my distributor by
, they're an OEM manufacture for a couple of the big boys and I'd say its a damn good bet they make a lot of Kurt's stuff over at Rondo.

Excellent feedback record, nice clear pics, good description, clear & fair return policy.....I wouldn't worry about buying from ya!

• Members

Here's the one I just bought.
I talked to a couple owners and they are extremely happy with theirs, including the stock pickups.

Your going to love it, very sweet guitars. Though I'd love to know how he can sell the at that price, honestly that is just barely over what I pay for them and with the fees involved I'd lose money to sell at that price. But like I said in an earlier thread on these if anybody here is interested just pm me and I can do better than my ebay price for my fellow HCEG's.

• Members

I just ordered this model for $249 w/case.
According the their website, they build Epiphones guitars, as well as some Ibanez, Peaveys, etc. Actually you have to click on the small pics to see the different guitars. I ordered the P90 ST420F

I'd love to read your full review once you get it and have played it for a while. I'm a sucker for an inexpensive guitar and there are a few semi and hollows on the site that have me gassing big time!

• Members

It's clear this guy hasn't bought any gear from you. It's also apparent he's never even played one of these guitars.

Pay no heed. He's just another dude on EG voicing his "informed opinion", which is par for the course around here.

You have good feedback and I checked out the factory's sight. I'd place an order from you and wouldn't worry at all.

Besides, congrats to you and your growing internet business. Wish you the best of luck.
:thu:

I'd love to read your full review once you get it and have played it for a while. I'm a sucker for an inexpensive guitar and there are a few semi and hollows on the site that have me gassing big time!

Sure, I'll throw something up here after I've tried it out.:thu:

Archived