Truth is not beauty
    Beauty is not love
    Love is not music.
    Music Is The Best.

- Frank Zappa

Comment

• Beauty!

Comment

• Apart from the temporary truss rod cover, that is one of the prettiest Les Paul style guitars I've ever seen.
        Good transactions: warriorpoet, lowbrow, Puckman, BlackHatHunter, DracoAran, brianeharmonjr, natasmi, id-man, nbabmf, Splendor, angelhair0, d_dave_c, dcindc (x2), dogbone94, chiro972, coolwaterz, Radiohead, lol (x2), roadscholar, Hammer97e, teleman, torgeot, metalhead666666, zakadams, tincob, Doctor Morbius, HanSolo, danhauk, bennnintexas, Overwhelmed987, The Bear, 9-Pin-Phoenix, Dmerge, D34dBaWx, TomCray, Timmott, Tupelo Son, dogfish, ae3753, Gearhunter, virtuzoso, Meowy, RooSTER-b, mrbrown49

Comment

• Georgeous guitar. You have some mad skills!

I agree that the truss rod cover is too much. A semi-gloss black to match the headstock would be nice and understated. Also, the truss rod cover is pretty high on the headstock above the nut. When you make a replacement, just stretch it to cover the top hole and touch the top of the nut?
          "I've got a briefcase of thin air. I can play some tricks on you, pretend that I don't care." The Contrast

Comment

• Such a nice glow to it.

Comment

• Thanks for the great trip through guitar-building land! And your new axe is gorgeous (once the trc is replaced)!

Keep us posted about your progress learning to play electric.
              NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

• Well done Freeman, that's a beaut !

Comment

• Very nice!
                  Good deals with: shrouded, inscho, outtahear, 57GLDTP, K-Bizzle, mikeSF, Zemmy, Woody_in_MN, dcindc, Mike Fiasco, adlo76, bdhn, monsterbot, newbuilder, stratedge09, TomCray, ss454Originally Posted by Mike FiascoLike most hipsters, zombies are artfully disshevelled on the outside and dead on the inside.

Comment

• All I can say is !
                    Since Dylan went electric, man things just ain't been the same; now DJs are making records, could you please just be ashamed? -- Two Cow Garage

Yes, I can actually play: Falstaff

Comment

• FAN-DAMN-TASTIC! Love the headstock shape, the cover, everything (except maybe the block inlays and the truss rod cover )
                      I think a rosewood or ebony cover would top it off nicely as someone else suggested.
                      Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant!

Creativity is a Work Ethic

Comment

• Apart from the temporary truss rod cover, that is one of the prettiest Les Paul style guitars I've ever seen.

agreed

Comment

• Very nice looking guitar. I also vote "please to produce clean and dirty sound clips". Looks lovely. For me I would vote "no pickguard, black monogrammed trc".

Comment

• It looks more like a real Les Paul than Les Pauls do.
                            Signed,
                            F.U.

Comment

• One thing I notice about the burst is that the upper part, where the switch and horn are, still has a lot of the lighter color, if that makes sense. I'm not a fan of the cherrybursts where the whole upper part is the darkest red, and you can't even see the grain up there. This might not be exactly the typical pattern, but I like it.
                              Check out my gear, rigs and soundclips at http://www.rigscope.com!

Comment

• outstanding! you have some talent, for sure.
                                INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

Working...
                                X