Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did Devi Ever / fuzzgoddess go??

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did Devi Ever / fuzzgoddess go??

First of all. I know she's a bit of a controversial figure. This post doesn't have anything to do with that

I just noticed how she used to do things on social media daily - nothing for a couple of months

I went to her fuzzgoddess website and now it's just a redirect to reverb..not her reverb store, but just a redirect to a fuzzgoddess search

please please please don't take this next part as an attack or criticism

I'm a little worried b/c she does have a history of some mental health problems (if she was diabetic I'd have the same concerns...it's a health issue, not a shame issue) and seeing someone just drop off the radar after pretty much living on social media 24/7 is a pretty radical change.

anyone heard anything?

i do not see, why the last paragraph should be an attack or criticism, you just raised you concern that you haven't heard anything from her...

no i haven't heard anything either, but she hasn't been here for a couple of years, when there was this big rumble, she said she leaves this place and never coming back and as far as i can remember so it has has been

anyhow, i hope she is fine

Comment

If you look on her FB page, the latest post is July 26 showing new pedals that she built. Not a huge amount of activity though. I wonder where she is selling the pedals?
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Hughs and Kettner Grandmeister 36
      Mesa Boogie Road King II
      Egnater Rebel 30 Combo
      Fender FSR Standard Black
      Schecter Hellraiser Black Cherry
      Ibanez RG570 Blue
      Ibanez AR200 Red Wine
      Gretsch G5120 Orange

Comment

I hope she's okay.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
        - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
        - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
        - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Working...
        X