Battle of the Boards 2014 entry thread

• Members

This is it folks. Enter your pedal board pics here on this thread. Just one category this year, "most liked board". So the most "liked" board gets the win. I ask that you host your pic with the "advanced editor" (it's the capital A at the top right of the post creator). If you don't have hosting ability you can PM me your pic and I'll host it for you. Here's the complete rules:

Entry rules:

1. Post a pic of your board. If you have more than one board, you can post as many as you want. (just be sure to post in separate posts so each can be "liked" separately.)

2. If you post more than one board, the same pedal can't be used on different boards.

3. You must include a sign with username and date.

4. The deadline is the stroke of midnight, US Eastern time, (GMT -05:00) 15 January 2015.

5. Rule #4 is subject to change due to the nature of me counting likes at a precise time, plus I probably wont be awake.

6. If there are any number of close competitors who are in the running, that are affected by rule #5, there will be a separate thread to decide the winner(s).

7. I like prizes, I will send a single prize to the winner. It might be a string winder, or a capo, or a gift card to Bed Bath and Beyond, or maybe a pedal. It could be anything, but we won't know until the end.

Voting rules:

1. Like as many boards as you want.

2. Members have to have a post count over 50 in order for their like to be counted.

GO!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived