Rocking Acoustic guitar

Bajazz

• Members

I call myself Rocka Trubadur (means something like rocked soloact) www.rockatrubadur.no and I was looking for a guitar to support the image. I play rock and hard/heavy rock and would like to be assosiated with that kind of music.

Would be very fun to have a guitar that was a bit more rock'n'Roll than a natural acoustic....

Found this: 7a99d560cbca8721b7a7245856f38d07.jpg

Any other suggestions?

• Members

Not trolling here but if I ever even had to pick up a Dean guitar, especially acoustic, I think I'd vomit.

I've never played a Dean acoustic that was tolerable to me. They have made some decent electrics, though...and their basses aren't bad at all once you get out of the total bottom basement price range.

• Members

Just ordered a Dean V Wing. And NOW you say they suck???? :o

Well, I knew they aren't that much soundwise, but I guess it would work with a OK pickup and proper setup. I always customize my guitars. Well, not my Gibsons, that is....

95% of the audience is not gonna appriciate the sound of a real good guitar. But that same 95% will think that a guitarist with a cool guitar is a cool guitarist... :)

• Members

Just ordered a Dean V Wing. And NOW you say they suck????
:o

Well, I knew they aren't that much soundwise, but I guess it would work with a OK pickup and proper setup. I always customize my guitars. Well, not my Gibsons, that is....

95% of the audience is not gonna appriciate the sound of a real good guitar. But that same 95% will think that a guitarist with a cool guitar is a cool guitarist...
:)

Hey - it might be good. I'm just saying that I personally haven't played a good Dean Acoustic. I have never played one of the Dean V Acoustics...so that might make you feel at least a little better. :) I have a piece of {censored} Danelectro Convertible that I love that by all accounts should be a complete turd, but once I got it set up right it holds tune well and it's great for Jazzy chording and Django-type stuff.

Best of luck, my friend!

Brian V.

• Members

Nice Sarcasm.

Point is you don't need a Taylor to sound real good. I use a Cort and you should look at the puzzled faces when they hear the sound of it. Dean makes a Natural Series line that sounds great plugged in, and are about $450 average. Check it out.

You're right- you need a Martin! LOL.. I'm only kidding- I own both. I have no problem with "low end" guitars- I just cant stand Dean. I would NEVER buy a Fender acoustic either.

Archived