Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Of Youse Guys Play.......

....guitar?

"HAVE FUN, TRY NOT TO HURT ANYONE AND EAT PLENTY OF GREENS"

I've been considering it.   Heard the Zagers were pretty good.

“We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.”
    ELIE WIESEL

www.panhandlefolk.org

Comment

• Graeca
      Graeca commented
      Editing a comment

Esteban's better

GW348 wrote:

I've been considering it.   Heard the Zagers were pretty good.

poppytater wrote:

....guitar?

I shore do, Poppy. I've only been doin' it now for 'bout 53 years and I already know all three chords. G, C & D.

Three Dreads......2 Martins and 1 YamahaA fiddle, a mando, a uke, eight harmonicas, a Zoom H2, a Panasonic recorder, coupla penny whistles, an Italian made Titano accordion, three handguns, at least a dozen chess sets, more power tools than Bob Vila, and one old Westclox "Big Ben" wind-up alarm clock that still works! Oh, BTW, I forgot to mention my ocarina and maracas.

Comment

Well I just bought a guitar, but I can't decide what kind of bridge pins I should use. Any suggestions?

In the understory
      I can't see the forest
      For the branches and the leaves
      But I believe
      I do believe
      by me:

www.box.com

"Music is your own experience, your thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn."
      Charlie Parker

Comment

I use baked amethyst, but petrified pterodactyl crap works in a pinch.

I learned a minor chord the other day and it nearly blew my mind. Not trying that again!

Comment

• guildf47
          guildf47 commented
          Editing a comment

I tried but it hurt my fingers when they got stuck between the strings.  What am I doing wrong?

What direction is your thumb pointing when you play? Negative feng shui sounds like the problem.

Comment

I play a kazoo and a harpschord on a flying haberdashery . Me and Snoopy jam all the time while he flys his dog house playing a glockenspiel until the Red Baron comes and ruins our jam.

Comment

• kolapsar
            kolapsar commented
            Editing a comment

Im lord of the dance

And aside form that I play an acoustic made of cardboard and thumbtacks as well. Nice sounding too

Comment

Working...
          X