played a very very nice PRS at the pawn shop , earlier today

crustoleum

• Members

6600 dollar Artist model just in ,Has the white leather case hang tags receipt . I was actually afraid to touch it ...pawn man said 5000 its yours want it ? its still "there" was wicked , actually may be the most $ i ever played probably

What do you think sorry , no pic

I got 100 bucks for a scratched Yamaha 325 flat top and an old "bag" , 3 inch scratch on the lower part of the front , which made me quite unhappy , actually :( now I have 100 bucks ...was 140 new not too bad he said 120 will be the price want it ? its an awesome thing too. Its "there" :) what to do with 100 hmmm pedal ? lap steel bar yes I do believe so :) again sorry no pic "Artist" model with a very very nice white leather case 5000 buck what do you think ? he would probably take 4 maybe

• Members

Kind of surprised that an Artist PRS would be in a pawn shop. And before anyone thinks otherwise, modern pawn shops know the value of everything in there - the days of finding a prewar herringbone or some other gem for pennies on the dollar are way over.

fwiw a friend has a custom $5K PRS with what is truely a 5A top. In all my time fooling around with guitars and wood I have never seen a top that stunning. I think the guitar will hold its value or appreciate, fortunately he doesn't have to put it to pawn.

• Members

usually the shop here doesn't have super guitars epiphones deans squier some 12 strings with slightly bowed necks and "hump" at the bridge . I stop in on monthly pay day as I slowly walk to the bank . The shop is on Main St , uptown , 3 "blocks" from here , the bank is 5 blocks or so from "here: , not too far at all I pawned a voice/guitar processor multi effects thing last month , a "voicelive 2" " I had 2 , and still have a "voicelive 3" , and 2 , now . I haven't used them to their full potential , yet . I need to obtain the appropriate expression pedal (s) as well as multi push button "stomp" switches , which I will order , soon. Slowly , but surely. i also have a "G system that also needs te appropriate pedal (s) and push button switches soon :) haven't even begun to tap into the potential ...soon indeed :) I am presently using a Vox tonelab ex into another Vox tonelab ST thing , then into a "Decimator" noise reduction thing . These 2 sound effect devices ...for lack of better terminology , sound great , to me I have a crud pic of 1 or 2 lol

fjQSLDd.jpg

dig it ? I certainly do :0

Archived