• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panache Les Paul Copy

He could do with some better strings.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Professor Tom</div>

Comment

Who are you, his baby sitter? Pleas tell me what is out of line with any of my posts in this thread?
      Don't pick a fight with an old man,
      If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.

'' Who, me Officer?''

Comment

It wasn't clear from the OP that this was him. I think people would have been more kind if they had known. I think you've got some good chops there. I agree that it twangs more than the typical LP, but that's not a bad thing.

Comment

No idea what that's supposed to mean.

'' Who, me Officer?''

Comment

The intro audio was so quiet, I thought the video wasn't working.
            <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Guitars:</b> 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)<br><br><br><br><b>Pedal Chain:</b> BBE Green Screamer -&gt; MXR Distortion III -&gt; Boss CE-5 -&gt; EH Stereo Pulsar -&gt; Boss DD-20 -&gt; BBE Boosta Grande<br><br><br><br><b>Amps:</b> Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5<br><br><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://soundcloud.com/andrewalderman">SoundCloud</a></div>

Comment

Knotty.

There was no ambiguity in what you wrote or in my response. We both know already each others stand point on this situation.
              Since you are either stupid or are pretending to be though I'll put it in the simplest terms possible.
              You are the very worst kind of troll. You cant leave it any time one of your bitches turn up so you can make them feel small and worthless and make you feel empowered- and you will not stop.
              Are you aware that this behaviour is the cause of an ever increasing number of teenage suicides?
              You are a gutless internet troll Knotty in your 70s picking on kids on the internet.
              Is that clear enough for you?
              <div class="signaturecontainer">-----------------------------<br />
              <br />
              <br />
              <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blxM7JdbfJA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blxM7JdbfJA</a></div>

Comment

I'm pretty sure he just meant knotty. No one else was mean to him.
                <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Guitars:</b> 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)<br><br><br><br><b>Pedal Chain:</b> BBE Green Screamer -&gt; MXR Distortion III -&gt; Boss CE-5 -&gt; EH Stereo Pulsar -&gt; Boss DD-20 -&gt; BBE Boosta Grande<br><br><br><br><b>Amps:</b> Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5<br><br><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://soundcloud.com/andrewalderman">SoundCloud</a></div>

Comment

Well crap! Once again I get to the fight and it's over! Why'd ya take down the video Buck? How am I supposed to make a comment now? Can't back you and flame Knotty or vice versa!

Late...story of my life...

www.soundcloud.com/alamojoe

Comment

Fred Armison plays a Fano. I forget the model name, but it should be on their site.

Comment

It's a Fano Alt de Facto SP6.

Comment

If you took the video down then this thread is just a pointless bitch-fest now. I agree that you got dumped on, but this place has never been receptive to listening to other people play and providing comments for whatever reason.

Comment

I am sorry to chip back in here but in the absence of the video history is being reinvented. Nobody throughout this thread criticised anybody's playing. Everybody noodles, even the greats.

'' Who, me Officer?''

Comment

Working...
                          X