Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Zoot SG Is the Only Guitar Introduced this Year that Will Get Someone Laid

Title says it all.

Someone playing in a club somewhere will get laid because he's playing a Zoot SG.

Chicks see you playing a classy iced tea burst Classic? They'll yawn and say, "that's just a guitar."

Chicks see you playing a classy custom shop Strat with a nice burst or something? They'll yawn and say, "that's just a guitar."

But chicks see you playing a Zoot SG?

Their eyes will light up and say, "Wow, that's a really cool guitar!"

And then you'll engage in conversation and the odds are that one of you lucky souls will get laid as a result.

Only guitar introduced this year that has a prayer of making that claim. In short, it's a CONVERSATION STARTER.

So, screw the haters. Zoot SG has it going on.

Discuss.
    basement traders

I think playing a guitar has more chances of getting you laid than how it looks.

P.S.: The Zoot SG is lame as hell.

Comment

Guitar players have been getting laid for YEARS without this lame-ass guitar.
      Proud member: BC Rich Brigade
      Equiperate EMGers Club

Gear Used:
      BC Rich Beast (EMG 81/85 PA-2)
      Thunderstorm
      Peavey 6505
      Randall 4x12
      Peavey XR700
      EH Little Big Muff
      Dunlop Gcb-95
      BBE Sonic Stomp
      ISP Decimator

Hellion=Dr. METAL.

EG

Originally Posted by J-E-M

Use a wah pedal so you can fully express the cry-baby inside

Good Deal with: Twisty571

Comment

1. I don't think I want to have sex with the girl who gets hot for that guitar.
        2. It's still ugly.

EG
        We're not in Kansas anymore.

Comment

1. It's fugly.
          2. It's almost as lame as the Zakk Coffin
          3. It's an answer in search of a question.
          4. It's fugly.
          ................The REAL Brah

Good trades/deals with: Fusion1, SOLARPIMP, Lonnie99, twotimingpete, Tupelo Sun, moon shadow, Florbastang, shooter 123, Wolfboy1, almost enough, meowy, ntmo, lovellintn, fulcrumpoint, matt rhoades, kojdogg, cadfael, Daveydude, DaveAronow, Smithshred

Comment

I think it's a great guitar. I dig it. The fact that everyone hates is also awesome.
            New Horizons, Talkin' 'bout A
            True, Defiant, Alliance

http://blackartstoneworks.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by Buggin' Out

Hey, Sal, how come they ain't no brothas on the wall?

Originally Posted by NITROHOLIC

loud enough is like dividing by zero, you can imagine it, but cant achieve it.

Comment

Official Zoot SG Groupie
              Good deals with:
              FineYoungFool,adark_one,Gibson2687(x3)tubedrt,tomh 777,Koflan,hvymtl939,shy,dcindc,vangkm, Mr.Pocket,baja85,jjpistols,pinchegordo,Norton666,
              ny300percent.com,paulderlunas,Carbohydrates,GarysB lues,XMahkaihX,JeepDriver,Rokket2005,walleyealx,
              AlleyTrash,BigPimpin'T,frankthomson,Bengal,tobildt eleez,lkdog,slappymcfinkles,Mbomn8r,teleblaster, taylorman22,vidiot72,abrasive,heartben,fretnwail,
              downer01,bobonblonde, KingEdB,andrewemmel,solarpimp,tdepaul1313,kjrocks, suntired, RG 76

Comment

All y'all don't know the women folk that well, now do you?

You're not thinking like a chick. You're thinking like a dood who knows about guitars. Let that go, dammit!

You've got to BECOME a chick to be able to know that I am absolutely correct. Let go of being a dood and put yerself in this head:

And finally you will know that Gibson has truly crafted GENIUS with the Zoot SG.
                basement traders

Comment

Look at the way he handles that colorful guitar! *twirls hair with finger* OMG he just looked at me. At ME!!

Comment

You're not thinking like a chick. You're thinking like a dood who knows about guitars. Let that go, dammit!

You've got to BECOME a chick to be able to know that I am absolutely correct. Let go of being a dood and put yerself in this head:

And finally you will know that Gibson has truly crafted GENIUS with the Zoot SG.

You took some sort of non prescribed medication today didn't you
                    Good deals with:
                    FineYoungFool,adark_one,Gibson2687(x3)tubedrt,tomh 777,Koflan,hvymtl939,shy,dcindc,vangkm, Mr.Pocket,baja85,jjpistols,pinchegordo,Norton666,
                    ny300percent.com,paulderlunas,Carbohydrates,GarysB lues,XMahkaihX,JeepDriver,Rokket2005,walleyealx,
                    AlleyTrash,BigPimpin'T,frankthomson,Bengal,tobildt eleez,lkdog,slappymcfinkles,Mbomn8r,teleblaster, taylorman22,vidiot72,abrasive,heartben,fretnwail,
                    downer01,bobonblonde, KingEdB,andrewemmel,solarpimp,tdepaul1313,kjrocks, suntired, RG 76

Comment

Uhm......I don't think she's holding that lollypop like that for herself.
                      be honest......it's because I'm a monkey isn't it?

http://www.soundclick.com/JeffersonDouglas

Comment

well, the rainbow one may get you laid....but probably only in a club like the Blue Oyster.

Current gear:
                        A whole bunch of stuff!

Hear me play at my Soundclick music page. Here.

Comment

While I see the attempt you're making at psychology, I believe my previous post still holds true, 'Guitarists have been getting laid for YEARS without the help of that lame-ass guitar'
                          Proud member: BC Rich Brigade
                          Equiperate EMGers Club

Gear Used:
                          BC Rich Beast (EMG 81/85 PA-2)
                          Thunderstorm
                          Peavey 6505
                          Randall 4x12
                          Peavey XR700
                          EH Little Big Muff
                          Dunlop Gcb-95
                          BBE Sonic Stomp
                          ISP Decimator

Hellion=Dr. METAL.

EG

Originally Posted by J-E-M

Use a wah pedal so you can fully express the cry-baby inside

Good Deal with: Twisty571

Comment

It reminds me of those lame blacklight posters from Spencer's Gifts, the ones with mushrooms on them.

God, that guitar is ugly as hell.

Comment

I think the guitar looks like ****************, but the OP is 100% correct with his assessment of the average female's perspective on guitars...

Comment

Working...
                              X