Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HNGD GreatDane! Awesome looking gitbox!

(.Y.)

thank you, S2TA! much appreciated.
    INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

Oh my I so dig!

va-va-voom~ thank you, NB!
      INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

Comment

Beautiful! Congrats!
        Originally Posted by GW348

I just let the pee flow. The places I play, no one notices or have peed themselves too.

RIP Wayne Murray

**************** YOU CANCER!!

Comment

Amazing! That is just a sweet vintage piece of americana right thur.
          Good trades/transactions with: DARKMETL/, L6Sguy, Freeridstylee, ck3, Solcat, dolflundgren, tweedledee, _pete_, rawk out, GibsonQC, strangegrey, tomh777, Brendan, Mike Fiasco, Yavin

Comment

Oh for the love of all things...

I hate you more today than yesterday!

Beauty piece there. I love those guitars
            GuitarHeads: http://www.guitarheads.orgSome of My Music: Scott Abene - Reverb Nation"Ich bin Jung und brauche das Geld"-Eko Fresh

Comment

Oh for the love of all things...

I hate you more today than yesterday!

Beauty piece there. I love those guitars

thank you! no hating- you're in new england too; come by and we can play! i'd love to try one of your EVH parts-casters.

Comment

Blame it all on my old guild that you were looking at a few weeks back.
                don;t always remember this so...best to all!
                education...how ya gonna know what to do...'less ya know what to do
                people will not always believe what you say
                but they have no choice but to believe what you do
                studied as a science...practiced as an art

my build threads:

archtop #1 mahogany/maccasar ebony
                archtop #2 maple/brazilian ebony
                GreatDanes blacktop Les Paul
                purpleheart/maple neck-through

Comment

Normally I don't care for green on a guitar, but that two tone is classy! HNGD!
                  "It's such a fine line between stupid and clever." – David St. Hubbins

Comment

Normally I don't care for green on a guitar, but that two tone is classy! HNGD!

thank you!

Comment

I can dig it.

Those HiLoTrons are some sweet pickups. My only vintage guitar has one of those and I really like it.
                      NYC Americana

Comment

I also have a 1960s Gretsch Double Anniversary.

Comment

That's about par for the course for you isn't it? Ridiculously nice.
                          AxeFXII with these: Axis | BMG RS | Strat |N4| LP Classic | SG Classic | Sheraton | Tele

Comment

That's about par for the course for you isn't it? Ridiculously nice.

so you like? thank you, ashasha!

Comment

jealous

Comment

i quickly recorded a clip of the "double annie" in action while the kids slept earlier this afternoon. from the second i flipped on the amp to the time i bounced the audio was about ten minutes and no warm-up, so please go easy on me (a couple of really sloppy runs in particular are bugging me on playback).

http://soundclick.com/... DoubleAnnie

all tracks (three) were with the gretsch. the first lead track is the neck pickup (mud switch in center position) with only compression. the second lead is both pickups with a little compression and a tubescreamer. i hope you can appreciate.

Comment

Working...
                                X