No announcement yet.

Warmoth La Cabronita build!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warmoth La Cabronita build!

So, I've been thinking about doing a Warmoth La Cabronita build, and I found a body in their showcase that was just too hot to pass up.

I also saw a picture of one of Great Dane's guitars that had an unfinished solid rosewood neck, and it was love at first sight. Tip o' the hat to GD! So I found a gorgeous Tele neck in Warmoth's showcase, and scored that.

The body is solid korina with a figured korina top. The figured top is not a standard option for Cabronita bodies, so I feel extra special!

The neck is solid, one-piece Indian rosewood, and the grain pattern is really stunning in person. I've tried to capture it with photos, but they don't really do it justice. Frets are stainless, and the carve is '59 roundback.

I'll be starting work this weekend. Stay tuned and enjoy the pictures!

Hold mah beer an' watch this!

Oh good lord that body
    Gear: CV 50s Tele, Michael Kelly Patriot Standard, VOX Pathfinder 10, Fender Mustang I, Cheapie Maestro Acoustic

Originally Posted by Blackface

I'm not biased or anything, but everyone should think what I think.

Originally Posted by fly_with_v

Read, judge, and keep it to yourself, no one cares.

Comment

That's gonna be one nice guitar.

Comment

I feel incredibly ridiculous saying this, but what's up with those fret markers? Is the color just weird from the photographs? What are they? They kind of ruin it all for me. Again, I have no idea how I could feel something so ridiculous, so I'm sorry.
        Everything else looks AMAZING! have fun with it!

Comment

Damn. That's nice.

Comment

That is gonna come out purty.
            I'm in a band called Little Sluggers. Signature.

Comment

nice
              Originally Posted by OverDriven

That is probably the single most ****************ed up thing I've ever seen posted on HCAF. Congrats.

Good deals with: jnepo1

Comment

Gorgeous!!!!

Comment

Beautiful body and neck!
                  Good transactions: warriorpoet, lowbrow, Puckman, BlackHatHunter, DracoAran, brianeharmonjr, natasmi, id-man, nbabmf, Splendor, angelhair0, d_dave_c, dcindc (x2), dogbone94, chiro972, coolwaterz, Radiohead, lol (x2), roadscholar, Hammer97e, teleman, torgeot, metalhead666666, zakadams, tincob, Doctor Morbius, HanSolo, danhauk, bennnintexas, Overwhelmed987, The Bear, 9-Pin-Phoenix, Dmerge, D34dBaWx, TomCray, Timmott, Tupelo Son, dogfish, ae3753, Gearhunter, virtuzoso, Meowy, RooSTER-b, mrbrown49

Comment

I almost jizzed.

Comment

oh my that is stunning !
                      "Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more."
                      Nikola Tesla

Comment

Warmoth makes some very nice bodies, necks and guitars, no doubt about it.
                        Foul language is the sign of a weak mind trying to express itself forcibly. * Thankfully, my computer program masks all the foul language and changes it to @&%)7#

Comment

It looks great. I wonder what it will sound like?

Comment

congrats! that is going to look so good and sound awesome!

Comment

I can't wait to see and hear how this all turns out for you. Crazy nice in the making!
                              MIA Fender Strat / Gibson Les Paul Studio / Custom Telecaster / Washburn WI66 / Custom Stratocaster / Martin D15S / Guild D55 / Simon & Patrick Cedar

Comment

Working...
                              X