Warmoth La Cabronita build!

Flatspotter

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Damn! I would have added another volume control plus a tone control, but that's just me. Either way, that is one hawt Cabronita clone. :love:

After seeing so many great homebuilt Cabronitas, I think Fender's really passing up a gold mine by not making a production model of that guitar. :facepalm:

• Members

Damn! I would have added another volume control plus a tone control, but that's just me. Either way, that is one hawt Cabronita clone.
:love:

After seeing so many great homebuilt Cabronitas, I think Fender's really passing up a gold mine by not making a production model of that guitar.
:facepalm:

Fender wants $1800 for a Cabronita. Alder body, maple neck, 2 TV Jones pickups. :confused:

• Members

Fender wants $1800 for a Cabronita. Alder body, maple neck, 2 TV Jones pickups.
:confused:

That's the limited edition Tele-bration Cabronita which has an MSRP of $2,500; not sure if they'll transition that into a less expensive production model (if they're smart, they will). But still, the number of people who have built home-baked Cabs over the past two years shows how badly Fender screwed this one up.

• Members

That's the limited edition
which has an MSRP of $2,500; not sure if they'll transition that into a less expensive production model (if they're smart, they will). But still, the number of people who have built home-baked Cabs over the past two years shows how badly Fender screwed this one up.

Fender has presumably licensed Warmoth to produce Cabronita bodies, since they use that name with the

Archived