Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nov 2012 Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>> NoSpamAllowed <<READTHIS

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that I actually do the math after a few rum and cokes that I've had. $800 with me paying $750 would not even be 110% price match. If they did 110% then it would be $720, right? I think the girl saw $750 for some reason on Samash's site. In any event I've printed out the Samash listing, and I'll complain in 2 weeks if I don't have the $250 GC. Seeing these deals is dangerous when I've been drinking.

BTW where exactly is this 150% pricematch verbiage? I'd like to print a copy of that for my records. Anyone have the link?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pages/shopping-guarantee
    Guitars:
    Too many to list, many Carvin's and friends.

Comment

• Now that I actually do the math after a few rum and cokes that I've had. $800 with me paying $750 would not even be 110% price match. If they did 110% then it would be $720, right? I think the girl saw $750 for some reason on Samash's site. In any event I've printed out the Samash listing, and I'll complain in 2 weeks if I don't have the $250 GC. Seeing these deals is dangerous when I've been drinking.

Not sure what the prices in question are but remember, the 110% price match essentially means they will match the price and then beat it by 10% of the difference. So, for example if you see an item listed for $1000 and MF/M123 has it for $1200, they will match the $1000 and then beat it by 10% of the difference. Since the difference is $200, 10% of that is $20 bucks so your final price will be $980.

As for the 150% one, If I understand that one correctly, they will match the $1000 price and send you a gift cert for $100.
      Current gear:
      A whole bunch of stuff!

Hear me play at my Soundclick music page. Here.

Comment

• I just called and did the 150% match on the PRS SE Semi Hollow from Sam Ash. $399.99 + ~$130 gift cert. I hate this place!!!!!

Comment

• My only excuse is too much tryptophane and being tired, but I misread your post as "Now that I actually do the meth after a few rum and cokes..."

Now that I actually do the math after a few rum and cokes that I've had. $800 with me paying $750 would not even be 110% price match. If they did 110% then it would be $720, right? I think the girl saw $750 for some reason on Samash's site. In any event I've printed out the Samash listing, and I'll complain in 2 weeks if I don't have the $250 GC. Seeing these deals is dangerous when I've been drinking.

Slickdeals, ie. hungry sharks depleting all stock of any guitar related deal in minutes.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pages/shopping-guarantee

Comment

• Just tried the Wylde Phase 90 price match at MF, "Unfortunately we are not able to match our competitors promotional pricing". BS really, if you can't match promotional pricing then whats the point? Not like all these online places have exceptionally lower every day prices.

And I took it to mean we can't match sales, not we can't touch that specific price on that item. Not something I desperately need so won't bother calling back trying my luck with a different CSR but just an FYI for those who try.

As an aside, did Sam Ash send something out with a list of its BF items? Or did someone just stumble upon this?

Going here only shows the 2011 BF stuff. Unless it goes live tomorrow/midnight tonight?
            http://www.samash.com/opencms/opencms/samash/promo_pages/promo-black-friday-deals

Comment

• My only excuse is too much tryptophane and being tired, but I misread your post as "Now that I actually do the meth after a few rum and cokes..."

Well I just called back MF again, and they claim the $749 is correct, and I WILL get the $250 GC. I'm skeptical, but they are usually pretty good. Worst case is I have them tack on the extra $50 to get the GC. Overall killer deal.
              Guitars:
              Too many to list, many Carvin's and friends.

Comment

I heard the side effects of meth and tryptophan are severe GAS.

Comment

• [COLOR="red"]Line 6 pod studio ux1 for 65 bucks on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Line-6-POD-Studio-UX1/dp/B001EKECAY

These typically go for 100-150 elsewhere it looks like.

Comment

• What was the deal on the SE Custom?

Sorry sasjf, just saw this. It's the deal PK posted a few days ago. $394.00 Link

Has anyone else found Sam Ash's site laggy since they posted these clearance guitars?

I'd sure like to price match one of those phantom $171 Red Tele's or blue strats that appear to be in stock but aren't at Best Buy, lol. Luckily I can't find them anymore, because that would actually make me feel guilty

Comment

• [COLOR="red"]Alesis IODock for Ipad for $99, free shiping, free 2 year warranty, and FREE IOdock bag (After rebate).

at Sweetwater http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/iODock
                      Originally Posted by VÃ****ctor

..Si te separas, espero que no, avÃ****same podÃ****amos vivir juntos, eso si, sin mariconeo...

Originally Posted by artiem

The truest indicator of one's character is how he acts when there are no consequences.

SPAM: FT/FS

Comment

• http://www.amazon.com/Line-6-POD-Studio-UX1/dp/B001EKECAY

These typically go for 100-150 elsewhere it looks like.

good ****************. been using one of these for a couple years. if you want to record guitar tracks, it can't really get much better or easier than this. XLR input as well.
                        -
                        Spam:
                        FS: none
                        I'm a GOLD TRADER
                        Good deals: rusholmeruffian, rrancani, JohnnyRaincheck, mhn433, super56k, wagdog, cratz2, rxkid75, teletaylor
                        Shamelessness: I do illustration & graphic design by commission, check my blogfolio: -- Matt White's Art --

Comment

• good ****************. been using one of these for a couple years. if you want to record guitar tracks, it can't really get much better or easier than this. XLR input as well.

How does it compare to IK Multimedia Amplitube 3 or NI Guitar Rig?
                          My Progressive Rock Band's website. If you check it out let me know what you think of our music/lyrics! http://www.facebook.com/aeonsatori

Comment

• How does it compare to IK Multimedia Amplitube 3 or NI Guitar Rig?

no idea, but it's $65, if you need a way to record guitar tracks and don't have it, this is $65.
                            -
                            Spam:
                            FS: none
                            I'm a GOLD TRADER
                            Good deals: rusholmeruffian, rrancani, JohnnyRaincheck, mhn433, super56k, wagdog, cratz2, rxkid75, teletaylor
                            Shamelessness: I do illustration & graphic design by commission, check my blogfolio: -- Matt White's Art --

Comment

• Wow this is great if you take the gift certificate and the "$175" gifts from prs. A new $619 prs se 245 is $45. Looks like I have to buy one now haha...

Comment

• [COLOR="red"]Fender American Vintage '65 Stratocaster
                                Dakota Red 1400.00 (2300.00 elsewhere
                                )
                                Free Shippimg
                                TURKEY10 will get you another 10.00 off
                                http://www.jr.com/fender/pe/FEN_0111800854B/

Comment

Working...
                                X