Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone had a chance to play the new Navarro SE? Sweetwater has them for $499, in either white or black...ebony fretboard also...

Duly noted.
    Originally Posted by csm

The first, and most frequently violated rule of punk is: THERE ARE NO RULES.

"You know, once you've had that guitar up so loud on the stage, where you can lean back and volume will stop you from falling backward, that's a hard drug to kick." — David Gilmour

Fender :: Gibson :: Epiphone :: Ibanez :: Yamaha
    Blackstar :: Orange :: Vox

Comment

Mesa Boogie MK III
      Marshall DSL 50
      JCA 20H
      ADA MP-1

Kramer Stagemaster
      Gibson Les Paul Studio Premium Plus
      Gibson Les Paul Vintage Mahogony
      Fender HM Strat
      Paul Reed Smith SE Custom

Comment

SE Singlecut with Floyd Rose

Damn, I loved this one, one of THE best modded guits I've ever seen, turned a decent guitar into an extraordinary one
        Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

Comment

'Scuse meeee, while I zip my fly.
          ... and some Tele Trash

HCEG Good Trader | Good trades with Great Dane, Dash4814, Guitar Heel, tomh777, danotranto, surfn748, conky, Mark Nason

Comment

The Santana I currently own and then ones that have come and gone. I found that I really cant get along with those wraparound bridges both because of intonation issues and because my hand feels weird resting against them. The Singlecut was sold to fund a Boogie. Great axe though!

------

Great deals with: DrCreep, Silverring233, asuh88, tkozuch, cratz2, blanknotice, Bytor69, roszatycki, hivedestruction
            Guitars: PRS, Gibson, Dean, Breedlove
            Amps: Mesa/Boogie, Marshall

Comment

Here's my SE Soapbar....
            AKA Gary...
            Laney Posse

Originally Posted by rgorke

I had this dream last night (seriously I did) about Ed and we were hanging out and he said the key to his tone back then was the Schlitz Malt Liquor.

Comment

Damn, I loved this one, one of THE best modded guits I've ever seen, turned a decent guitar into an extraordinary one

Thank you sir!
              I wish I'd never sold that one. It did turn out very nice.
              My Guitars

PRS Singlecut
              PRS CE24 w/ piezo
              Floyd LP
              Fender Stratocaster
              Lucero classical
              Yamaha FG312 12 string

Comment

I build my own Tube Amplifiers with my dad (an old school Tube HAM Radio guy).  I built an AX 84 'California Dreamer' (basically a 1962 Fender Deluxe Reverb... push-pull) and an AX 84 "High Octane" with an EL-34.  I've long sought a solid body that would really exploit the unbelievable sound of my Amplifiers. Finally I made my decision!

In a few hours, I'll use the online coupon codes from either S@m @sh or G#it#rCenter to get me the first Solid Body I've owned since I gave my beloved Ibanez SC420 to my brother.  The PRS-ish scale length on the Ibanez always felt fantastic.

SOOOOO, I'm getting me the PRS SE Mikael Akerfeldt Electric Guitar Tortoise Shell.  I kinda dig the "O".  I'll always explain that as meaning 'Orgasm' to the curious.  Any comments on this choice?

They'll likely not have one in stock.  If so (and it's NOT a demo), I'll post pics later. 

Thanks,

Cincypiper

Comment

• cincypiper
                  cincypiper commented
                  Editing a comment

My order is in!  They actually had a demo on the wall.  It's way more guitar than I had ever expected.  Not prohibitively heavy, incredible neck with a satin finish on the back, impeccable setup, set neck, and far more acoustically resonant than I ever expected.  I love the scale length and the string spacing.  There is a 'belley cut' on the bound body, not that I need one, but it does make for more comfort for those long woodshed sessions.  I may think otherwise after I play it for awhile at home, but the only two things I think I'd change would be to somehow get the humbuckers coil tapped, and throw 11's on there instead of 10's. 

Pics will be posted once it arrives. 

Working...
              X