Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• austin strikes again.

Comment

• YOU REMEMBERED

good deals with: outxthexeyes, steve_man, Cake Bakist, loomer415, Faldoe, Tupelo Son, Zemmy, duderanimous, orangesix, rhcp311, ispunk, theguitarist182, jorhay1, LSDis4me, MattTele, Raintes, hclapp219

Originally Posted by Naterel

I dunno, my glasses were dirty from slider grease thats why my vision was blurry.

pretty wife
      soundcloud
      facebook

Comment

• NEW STUFF FOR SALE! NOW WITH MORE FEELING!

Originally Posted by big_cat

hands down the most valuable forumite

Originally Posted by big_cat

I'm partly serious and fully erect.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

• http://fffff.at/occupy/www.barclays.co.uk
              Good times rolled with:

WAWBanks, RadioSilence, theboywho, ponch, fruvai, joeyowen, jah_vengeance, sparkfriction, HeartfeltDawn, robw, tvrf21...

I gave stuff to Melx for free and nothing bad happened

(Formerly known as Hides-His-Eyes)

Comment

• http://fffff.at/occupy/www.barclays.co.uk

my photography work http://felipepagani.com

looking for:
                Aria DD-X20

letsgocoyote, Messiah, Barnaby,Hardly, J_Frusciante

Comment

• Speecheless... Now I'm listening to his music on his Bandcamp page...
                  microamp.tumblr.com

Comment

• (i was looking for stomp boxes)

.. and you thought you could tap dance!

also
                    Youtube Pedal Vids
                    For Sale: (including special delivery in UK)
                    ToneFactor Nebular - £40
                    Line 6 RotoMachine - £46
                    Good deals: Sikor, daysofspeed, joeyowen, melx, WAWbanks, Vince, woolyh, HeartfeltDawn, messiah, T3, dangerous dan, starsteam, Netstar, gae86, theboywho, Mike_Muse_Rage, SG-1, kpd78, AJ Nash, Vintage_freak, percyexpat

Comment

• (i was looking for stomp boxes)

Just an OT - I well recommend building one - buy a contact mic from maplin (80p), solder it to a jack output (can't be more than a quid), and fit it into an old cigar box. I gigged mine for a good three years and still going strong.

Those things are all about how the sound man EQs them. Sometime I run it through a Bad Monkey to beef up and dirty the signal.

Comment

• Just an OT - I well recommend building one - buy a contact mic from maplin (80p), solder it to a jack output (can't be more than a quid), and fit it into an old cigar box. I gigged mine for a good three years and still going strong.

Those things are all about how the sound man EQs them. Sometime I run it through a Bad Monkey to beef up and dirty the signal.

i assume the size/density of the box is a big factor? or is it just like hitting a contact mic directly..
                        Youtube Pedal Vids
                        For Sale: (including special delivery in UK)
                        ToneFactor Nebular - £40
                        Line 6 RotoMachine - £46
                        Good deals: Sikor, daysofspeed, joeyowen, melx, WAWbanks, Vince, woolyh, HeartfeltDawn, messiah, T3, dangerous dan, starsteam, Netstar, gae86, theboywho, Mike_Muse_Rage, SG-1, kpd78, AJ Nash, Vintage_freak, percyexpat

Comment

• i assume the size/density of the box is a big factor? or is it just like hitting a contact mic directly..

Well I think a lot of the ones on sale are more like wood blocks than boxes - so I guess there's not much in it. It definitely doesn't sound just like tapping a contact mic, but as I said, lots of EQing, I like to drop out the treble, bring up the bass and add a little reverb for a nice boom - but that's just my style.

One thing that DOES make a difference is the size of the contact mic, the bigger the bassier. When I bought mine Maplin had two sizes, go for the bigger one (it's worth the 12p or so).

Comment

• Dead Soldiers

Comment

• Disgusting.
                              Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

• logging FTW. hope the car has insurance..
                                http://victor2k2.bandcamp.com

Comment

Working...
                                X