Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today

RadioSilence

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i am all for affordable, budget guitars but i think those Squires & the Blacktop things are totally lame. sad part about it is that they really could do an awesome Squire Jag/JM in the same vein as the Squire Jagmaster e.g. & they don't. or reissue a Squire Mustang. & they don't. Fender is LAME.

:)

• Members

I don't get it. Who ever thought a modern Danelectro bridge on an offset body with a Strat's jackplate was a good idea? It ISN'T a good idea.

I'm honestly quite upset. I hope these are jokes. If these are the Vintage Modified's answer to offsets, then I, for one, am SORELY disappointed. Whatever they cost, I'd be happy to pay

• Members

is "vintage modified" the cool thing to put on musical instruments now?

It's the name of a range of Squier guitars, they are vintage guitars that have been modified from the original designs, hence "vintage modified" :]

• Members

I don't get it. Who ever thought a modern Danelectro bridge on an offset body with a Strat's jackplate was a good idea? It ISN'T a good idea.

I'm honestly quite upset. I hope these are jokes. If these are the Vintage Modified's answer to offsets, then I, for one, am SORELY disappointed. Whatever they cost, I'd be happy to pay

Archived