No announcement yet.

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "This content is currently unavailable"
    Vocal Gear: Audix OM3xb, Boss VE-20 | Synth Gear: iPad and apps | Controllers: M-Audio Axiom Pro 61, Roland AX7

Comment

• Good deals with: vangkm, Faldoe, senor-penguin, smrz, PeelingPaint98, ck3, mmkco, Dr.Picklebottom, nathnlux, threemounts_1, megaboogie, mfergel, machine-gunner, rochester2002, seven58

Originally Posted by fenderdude

I hate harmony central because of all the trolls.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Zappa74

last time I was in vegas, a friend of mine paid a whore $600. she slapped him when he tried to put his finger in her butt and he blacked out before she could give him anything more than a handjob.

My bands: http://aldorainedoom.bandcamp.com
        http://www.facebook.com/lrrrpunk

FS: Lightfoot Laps Goatkeeper

Comment

• Comment

• Page full of win gentlemen. The Dwight and Keanu pics are lol worthy and the chi, black hole, and bike videos are all awesome.
            Originally Posted by DunwichAmps

meh. more fuzz and dist

Comment

• http://flavorwire.com/200333/the-30-harshest-musician-on-musician-insults-in-history

30. Wayne Coyne on Arcade Fire

Comment

• 14. Noel Gallagher on Jack White
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• who does this
                  Originally Posted by RoboPimp

doesn't everyone have a psychedelic dungeon?

Cool people : Tengo, jah_vengeance, Supernova9, scott_tele, 21rush12, HeartfeltDawn, Kaz2550, Kayzer, daysofspeed, kpd78, RoboPimp, jrkirkish, WAWBanks, PerFusionist, Pointer, wiklund87, tubezipper, Foamoi_refreshe, melx, JRBain, arcaneaether, Barnaby, Hardly, strtdv, sh333, RadioSilence, deftoneboy, Poltergeist, Snufkino, Mogwai, Soapbars, fuzzface71, JDE and loads more...

Comment

• 18. Nick Cave on Red Hot Chili Peppers
                    Good deals with: vangkm, Faldoe, senor-penguin, smrz, PeelingPaint98, ck3, mmkco, Dr.Picklebottom, nathnlux, threemounts_1, megaboogie, mfergel, machine-gunner, rochester2002, seven58

Comment

• there was a thing about him and others on (UK) Channel 4 this week http://www.channel4.com/programmes/concrete-circus
                      it's available to watch online if you're in the UK, or are tech-savvy enough to use a proxy.
                      good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

• http://flavorwire.com/200333/the-30-harshest-musician-on-musician-insults-in-history
                        2. Anton Newcombe on Eric Clapton
                        Spam:Selling:Nothing.WTB:Catalinbread Merkin FuzzGibson Maestro FZ-1 or amazing clone

Comment

• That's really bloody harsh and bellow the belt!!!

Definitely says more about Anton Newcombe then Eric Clapton.

Comment

• Good deals with: vangkm, Faldoe, senor-penguin, smrz, PeelingPaint98, ck3, mmkco, Dr.Picklebottom, nathnlux, threemounts_1, megaboogie, mfergel, machine-gunner, rochester2002, seven58

Comment

• Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

• I've seen The Terminator and I, Robot.

Is this how it all starts?

Recent good deals: Fruvai, Darkmavis, Mind_Riot89, jeid2000, Krish, andthenurse, JDE, figjamaussie, Slow Life, The Riffer, Netstar, SimplyBen, magnum pi, WAWBanks, Hides-His-Eyes, Neoflox, woolyh, AidyCM, Gambit, MPH, joshp13589

DCC Engineering - custom cabinets, pedals and amps.
                                Omens - my band

Originally Posted by FreekishBluesFX

Let me see you piss on me and I will show you my tits. Well it no work that way. You need to rub my balls first. And balls I mean testicles

Comment

• Working...
                                  X