Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good deals with: Mind_Riot89, NetStar, Devi Ever, arcaneaether, woolyh, smudge_lad, ChuckNorris1982, figjamaussie.

Comment

• WTS/WTT: Boss GT6B
      MXR Bass Di+

Like Dubstep/D&B? Check me out at:
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Foreignsik
      http://soundcloud.com/foreignsik

Comment

• Awesome!!! I LOL'D!!!
        www.wilsoneffects.com
        Your Home for Tone

Like Wilson Effects on Facebook.
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wilson...ts/37313433388

Originally Posted by woolyh

I thought in the States if someone comes in your home uninvited your legally allowed to kill them to death

Goods Deals with Zygoat, Soma1975, Royal C Johnson,turiguiliano, Frankenstrat86 and ollenorin

Comment

• A bit of internet detective work says it's a photograph of astronaut Anna Lee Fisher, published in Life Magazine, 1985. It's a cool photo.

Hey, thanks. I'd scrolled thru pages of Google Images trying to track that info down. Good work!

New cool thing.
          http://www.alexandredeschaumes.com/Other/Iceland-Workshop/17818667_76FW9S#1407566359_wbBp6fr

Comment

• Stupidest **************** ever.

Using comic sans? I agree.
            good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

• source

if you don't get the reference, click here.
              good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

• looks like MAD magazine artwork.
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• my photography work http://felipepagani.com

looking for:
                  Aria DD-X20

letsgocoyote, Messiah, Barnaby,Hardly, J_Frusciante

Comment

• Recent good deals: Fruvai, Darkmavis, Mind_Riot89, jeid2000, Krish, andthenurse, JDE, figjamaussie, Slow Life, The Riffer, Netstar, SimplyBen, magnum pi, WAWBanks, Hides-His-Eyes, Neoflox, woolyh, AidyCM, Gambit, MPH, joshp13589

DCC Engineering - custom cabinets, pedals and amps.
                    Omens - my band

Originally Posted by FreekishBluesFX

Let me see you piss on me and I will show you my tits. Well it no work that way. You need to rub my balls first. And balls I mean testicles

Comment

• u might like this then chuck.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• hahahahaha
                        Recent good deals: Fruvai, Darkmavis, Mind_Riot89, jeid2000, Krish, andthenurse, JDE, figjamaussie, Slow Life, The Riffer, Netstar, SimplyBen, magnum pi, WAWBanks, Hides-His-Eyes, Neoflox, woolyh, AidyCM, Gambit, MPH, joshp13589

Omens - my band

Let me see you piss on me and I will show you my tits. Well it no work that way. You need to rub my balls first. And balls I mean testicles

Comment

• not that funny, but the first cmment on youtube made it funny.

haha the **************************** noticed she was laughing and he put? the picture back up! what an ****************************!

Comment

• Recent good deals: Fruvai, Darkmavis, Mind_Riot89, jeid2000, Krish, andthenurse, JDE, figjamaussie, Slow Life, The Riffer, Netstar, SimplyBen, magnum pi, WAWBanks, Hides-His-Eyes, Neoflox, woolyh, AidyCM, Gambit, MPH, joshp13589

Omens - my band

Comment

• lol this guy reminds me of Jim Cramer
                              My Soundcloud
                              Custom Warmoth Strat > Turbo Tuner > Subdecay Prometheus DLX > Smallsound/Bigsound Year 4545 > Catalinbread DLS > Black Arts Toneworks Pharaoh > Goatkeeper 3 > Strymon El Capistan > Catalinbread SCP > Savage Glas 30x

Comment

• www.wilsoneffects.com
                                Your Home for Tone

Like Wilson Effects on Facebook.
                                http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wilson...ts/37313433388

Originally Posted by woolyh

I thought in the States if someone comes in your home uninvited your legally allowed to kill them to death

Goods Deals with Zygoat, Soma1975, Royal C Johnson,turiguiliano, Frankenstrat86 and ollenorin

Comment

Working...
                                X