No announcement yet.

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is that travvybear's party shack?
    good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

Comment

1982 Gibson Firebrand "The SG" DeluxeBlackstar HT-1R | Line 6 M5 | Malekko Omicron Fuzz | Behringer SF300 Super-Fuzz | Morpheus DropTune | TC Ditto Looper

Comment

Comment

Comment

http://www.cupsizechoir.com/

My favorite was G!
              My music

Comment

snoop dog dressed as the count

My music

Comment

Comment

a neked Susan Coffey is pretty hard to beat.
                    "15 layers of oscillating delays and samples of hedgehogs having sex. There's your chorus." - hwaorang

"play in church.. Jesus will provide reverb" - wiklund87

"Flaming Korg solos don't grow on trees." - big69

Comment

Take that, Jesus!!
                      Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

I actually watched the Transformers 3 trailer. They milk a neat little 30-second concept until it more than out-stays it's two minute run time, but er....yeah it was kind of okay for what it was. I think. Although to be honest in the end it did have an air of complete and utter futility to it. In fact, it's probably totally crap.
                        Good deals list

Comment

haha

Comment

--------
                            GOOD DEALS WITH : Kayzer; JorisBlack x ∞; neoflox x ∞; deviever

Originally Posted by Goldenglove:
                            Mojo not needed. A gun, however, would be nice. Or a baseball bat.

Originally Posted by TravvyBear:
                            You mean did I preform oral on her? No way bro. We just made out, then I fingered her, then she blew me, then I told her I had to do homework.

Comment

well it's after midnight so technically we're in a new tomorrow

good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

--------
                                GOOD DEALS WITH : Kayzer; JorisBlack x ∞; neoflox x ∞; deviever

Originally Posted by Goldenglove:
                                Mojo not needed. A gun, however, would be nice. Or a baseball bat.

Originally Posted by TravvyBear:
                                You mean did I preform oral on her? No way bro. We just made out, then I fingered her, then she blew me, then I told her I had to do homework.

Comment

Working...
                                X