Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vincent Gallo on the EHX forum

Comment

• He seems so ****************ing cool about it. Not bitching about how life threw him curve balls. Just understands that he made mistakes and wants to move on from them.

Whoops... didn't mean to quote myself. :

He's got his choice of cush jobs now!

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/amplifier/51933/golden-voiced-homeless-man-captivates-internet/
      www.myspace.com/stillillsd
      www.myspace.com/noisegateband

Originally Posted by Naterel

Itchyfingers gets my vote, his pedals scream class

Originally Posted by bird turbo

I have a kid like that in the band I play in at my church. I just wanna kick in his little face.

Originally Posted by Poltergeist

it sounds like a pitbull is eating the Universe.

Comment

• Pretty awesome: http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5991313

Now that's heartwarming
        Originally Posted by Tom Fucherheigen

He is an adult now, but he is a child in the trousers.

Originally Posted by clay sails

This is essentially the same as married life, except that when you get married you share space with someone who washes your cum socks.

Comment

• best live muse video i've seen.
          MONSTERS LIKE CANDY Myspace
          MONSTERS LIKE CANDY Facebook

Comment

• Any music beyond 1965 is off limits to me today.

Because everything peaked with that.
            Good deals list

Comment

• Vincent Gallo on the EHX forum

it was pretty cool how that dude popped in with those empty shells and vg was all, "those are mine".

Comment

• good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

• interesting thing, the guy co-invented the trampoline.
                  good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

• Whores. Facebook bandcamp

Rig Guitars Board

Duane Denison, Steve Albini, Ron Ashton, Buzz Osborne, Rowland S. Howard, Steve Turner, Jon Spencer, Chris Spencer, Kurt Ballou and Josh Homme

Originally Posted by pasteface

I want to Make a sound like on doors where It Gose PPPPPPPRRROWWWWWNNNN like a Bridg falliing Apart and When it Ecchoes

Comment

• Happy Transactions: smrz, 3vcos, mrweems, Used666, 6StrngStrangler, NetStar, vangkm, Guitar Josh, Facing Failure, Pbone, exdeath, CiceroTJones, Zappa74, falseswipe, insubordination, Harry Manback1

Originally Posted by notjonahbutnoah

What like a bassist? Drummer? Singer? YOU'RE the real musician here ok? Tell them to shut the **************** up and play your backing track.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Tom Fucherheigen

He is an adult now, but he is a child in the trousers.

Originally Posted by clay sails

This is essentially the same as married life, except that when you get married you share space with someone who washes your cum socks.

Comment

• this is the greatest thing I've seen in weeks
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          {www.dronecloud.org}
                          {www.soniccrayonfx.com}

Comment

• ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!!

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/1285a0cdf1/i-just-had-sex-ft-akon?rel=by_user
                            My music

Comment

• this is pretty funny if you've got a spare 40 minutes.

good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

• Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

Working...
                                X