Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• YouTube: WTF Japan, seriously?
      Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

• --------
        GOOD DEALS WITH : Kayzer; JorisBlack x ∞; neoflox x ∞; deviever

Originally Posted by Goldenglove:
        Mojo not needed. A gun, however, would be nice. Or a baseball bat.

Originally Posted by TravvyBear:
        You mean did I preform oral on her? No way bro. We just made out, then I fingered her, then she blew me, then I told her I had to do homework.

Comment

• Originally Posted by ambient

something SOVIET RUSSIA something something something YOU

Comment

• ^

Comment

• ^
              ^
              www.facebook.com/afterglowonline

Comment

• hahahaha Amazing
                --------
                GOOD DEALS WITH : Kayzer; JorisBlack x ∞; neoflox x ∞; deviever

Originally Posted by Goldenglove:
                Mojo not needed. A gun, however, would be nice. Or a baseball bat.

Originally Posted by TravvyBear:
                You mean did I preform oral on her? No way bro. We just made out, then I fingered her, then she blew me, then I told her I had to do homework.

Comment

• ...when I stood up to a bully and punched him in the mouth when I was in year 8 I got put in detention for 3 weeks and he got jack **************** for giving me years of grief.

He, however, got a punch in the mouth. I suspect you didn't hear much from him afterward either.
                  Tauntr.com - Adding Insult to Everything!Neck Pocket Cavern Surveyor for the Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You club!"In all fairness, Les Pauls have a switch position labeled "Rhythm", while Strats do not, because they are lead guitars for lead guitarists." -Flatspotter

Comment

• He, however, got a punch in the mouth. I suspect you didn't hear much from him afterward either.

+1. Think of it this way. Detention lasted 3 weeks, but your self-respect lasts a lot longer.

Comment

• These are some pretty sweet adverts to show how cool history is:

http://bostinnovation.com/2011/03/21/fake-smithsonian-ads-historically-hardcore-photos/
                      My Bands: Threefold Theory
                      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Three...35528196463491
                      Ten Carp Lie
                      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ten-Carp-Lie/72830058051

Comment

• Originally Posted by Tom Fucherheigen

He is an adult now, but he is a child in the trousers.

Originally Posted by clay sails

This is essentially the same as married life, except that when you get married you share space with someone who washes your cum socks.

Comment

• Comment

• Should add this to the tinnitus thread.
                            New stuff every day on Gain!

Comment

• http://basicinstink.ytmnd.com/
                              O)))

Comment

• HOURS

Originally Posted by thegumbootman

I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

Comment

Working...
                                X