Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

the official POST YOUR KITTEHS cute kitty thread~!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's actually the late 80s bobby d....soon after that photo, i did a show opening for the then 16 year old ERIC GALES. he blew me off the stage, tonally and playing wise. i sold my rack, sold my JEMS, sold my marshalls -- got a vintage strat, some pedals, and a late 60s vibrolux and basically STARTED OVER with my tone and playing.....

Hah, awesome.

Anyway back on topic a professor of mine owns two quarter bobcats. They're like giant housecats and are very sweet.
    www.shoepedals.com

Comment

cookie and vader...when they were kittens...to now

Someone should put a "Do Not Want" caption on this pic!
      My Bands: Threefold Theory
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Three...35528196463491
      Ten Carp Lie
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ten-Carp-Lie/72830058051

Comment

good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

Ghanima and Leto, named after the Children of Dune, they are sister and brother. I love cats, always have.

Salsa....Selsa.....what?

Comment

I was harassed by a cat this morning.
            It jumped onto a garden wall as I was passing and forced me to stroke it.
            Then as I walked on it jumped down, ran past me, and jumped onto another wall ahead of me so I would have to stroke it again!
            good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

I'm pretty sure baby rabbits are called kittens. So this counts.

Great transactions with: Amplifier Worship, lowbrow, Faldoe, seifukusha, squareking, needleTOink, StopReferencing, Aaron SS, Lou-Dog

Comment

This is me with my buddy Loki.

My wife's cat Bijou, who we lost in February. Rest in peace, kiddo.

Our new kitten, Fin.
                Good deals with: Holymountainman, zombiecpm, leesa, PeelingPaint98, VVarlocked, Honkridge, brandnewzo, GorillaSalsa, Chaos Realms, 3 chord me, Faldoe, EBennetts, Gunner Recall, Ugly Casanova, moot, Facing Failure, unicornwarrior, knives490, dandy13, smgbad, Invader.CC, Lonely Raven, almost enough, MadMax808, julianstoked, tattoedsailor, Gradeburn, lostgoonie, jimtalkbox, bzrkrage

Comment

Wow- they are really freakin' cute at all ages. Vader's got anime-sized eyes and Cookie looks like young Bob Dylan.
                  You sayin' the skinny one whups the big one's butt? That's funny.

Meow!

cookie and vader...when they were kittens...to now

theyre a brother/sister pair that we rescued...vader thinks hes a dog and is a complete wuss...cookie is more cat like and looks after her brother...and puts him on his ass when he annoys her.
                  "She's a Led Zeppelin girl, you just can't stop her..." -The Gluey Brothers

Comment

My cat at Christmas. I cannot remember what her offical name is, but I call her Fuzzy Butt, Fat-Ass, or Fuzzy Face. It doesn't matter, she answers to none of them unless it's dinner time.

Here was her reaction when I asked if I could take her picture:

Comment

I'm pretty sure baby rabbits are called kittens. So this counts.

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                      BOARD, RIG

Originally Posted by Bob Marley

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery

Good deals with: booher, Coach, leer43, blueballoon, schismed, pigeontoe, Rgkchile, wiklund87, conky, Sidd, bennintexas, PumpkinPieces, Sunsetcarcrash, hivedestruction, Gearhunter, 6StrngStrangler, duderanimous, marshmi, TerrorStorm, wrathchild1, goodhonk, T ned

Comment

Whats wrong with its head? Its on the tiny side, isnt it?

Yeah they're kinda disproportionate.

It was not nice at all either. It was declawed but would slap the **************** out of me haha
                        BOARD, RIG

Originally Posted by Bob Marley

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery

Good deals with: booher, Coach, leer43, blueballoon, schismed, pigeontoe, Rgkchile, wiklund87, conky, Sidd, bennintexas, PumpkinPieces, Sunsetcarcrash, hivedestruction, Gearhunter, 6StrngStrangler, duderanimous, marshmi, TerrorStorm, wrathchild1, goodhonk, T ned

Comment

Comment

my brothers cat. I used to hate this thing. But its starting to grow on me.
                            Originally Posted by OverDriven

That is probably the single most ****************ed up thing I've ever seen posted on HCAF. Congrats.

Good deals with: jnepo1

Comment

Ah yes! Here's a baby pic of mine, then

man....your cat has some ****************ED UP ears, dude!
                              long, strong, and down to get the friction on......

youtube.com/roccotanto (for pedal demos and stuff)
                              magnatune.com/artists/lvxnova
                              twitter: @bobbydevito

Comment

BOBBY D's kitteh tips #1

buy your kittehs some DRIED BONITO FLAKES -- this **************** is quite a bit more expensive than the kitty treats they sell at the supermarket -- but it's KITTEH CRACK.

cats will do ANYTHING for bonito flakes.

but make sure to HIDE THEM -- or else the kittehs will find them and bust into them....

long, strong, and down to get the friction on......

youtube.com/roccotanto (for pedal demos and stuff)
                                magnatune.com/artists/lvxnova
                                twitter: @bobbydevito

Comment

Working...
                                X