the official POST YOUR KITTEHS cute kitty thread~!

Bobby D

• Members

Well the one is , they are both mixed Siamese, from two different litters. Dex even has the little white goatee..lol

that is CO COOL - snowshoes are a mix between siamese and domestic shorthairs, they are a recent breed variant from the 60s, i believe....

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

cookie and vader...when they were kittens...to now
6weeks.jpg
6weeks1.jpg
11weeks2.jpg
DSC07540.jpg
DSC00112.jpg
DSC07422.jpg
DSC07727.jpg

theyre a brother/sister pair that we rescued...vader thinks hes a dog and is a complete wuss...cookie is more cat like and looks after her brother...and puts him on his ass when he annoys her.

• Members

wow, people in this thread have good taste in cats.

cookie and vader, I can see them growing up in those pictures. too real.

& then Max and Dara, what a great combo. that bengal is really nice looking. my SO wants one really badly.

and the two Siamese look like they can never be separated.

I've always loved cats and wanted to have dozens, but i have enough with just my two abbys, they drive me up the wall, I love it. I can't even imagine how great it would be to have an F4 savanah. they must have tons of personality.

orange worker, how does your abby get along with your other cat?

• Members

I'm allergic to cats but my friend's cat is cool as hell. Some of you may recognize him:

emilio1.jpg
businesscat3.jpg

Here's a more recent picture:

emilio2.jpg

lmfao this thread is a little depressing since my first cat died two years ago and my second one was way too dam crazy so I had to give him up to a different owner. but I do love my sister's & girlfriend's cats I have to get pics

• Members

more of mai kitteh scarlett:

catwah.jpg

george scholz amp shop cat:

lolsholtz.jpg

cat discipline:

scarlettLOL2.jpg

my photograhpers MANX cat, 1990:

rockgodbdjpg.jpg

scarlett with tyler variax:

catvax2.jpg

catvax.jpg

pedalboard kitteh:

catbone2.jpg

TELE cat!

cat3.jpg

• Members

Ha ha. I love the '90 badass bobby with adorable cat picture.

that's actually the late 80s bobby d....soon after that photo, i did a show opening for the then 16 year old ERIC GALES. he blew me off the stage, tonally and playing wise. i sold my rack, sold my JEMS, sold my marshalls -- got a vintage strat, some pedals, and a late 60s vibrolux and basically STARTED OVER with my tone and playing.....

• Members

So the first time I went to one of my friends house about a year ago I open the door and hear a loud jungle cat hiss and see this mother {censored}er run past me

serval.jpg

Scared the {censored}in {censored} out of me. He failed to mention/warn me that he owns a Serval as a pet.

• Members

So the first time I went to one of my friends house about a year ago I open the door and hear a loud jungle cat hiss and see this mother {censored}er run past me

serval.jpg

Scared the {censored}in {censored} out of me. He failed to mention/warn me that he owns a Serval as a pet.

wow!!!! a serval -- another RARE kitty - very cool!

• Members

serval.jpg

Whats wrong with its head? Its on the tiny side, isnt it?

• Members

that's actually the late 80s bobby d....soon after that photo, i did a show opening for the then 16 year old ERIC GALES. he blew me off the stage, tonally and playing wise. i sold my rack, sold my JEMS, sold my marshalls -- got a vintage strat, some pedals, and a late 60s vibrolux and basically STARTED OVER with my tone and playing.....

Hah, awesome.

Anyway back on topic a professor of mine owns two quarter bobcats. They're like giant housecats and are very sweet.

Archived