Replacement for mah AC-30 and Pro Jr...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fender Frontman 2x12.

I think this half stack would work better

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/fender-FM-100-H-full-stack-/110875119495?pt=UK_MusicalInstr_Amplifiers_RL&hash =item19d0ac0f87
    Originally Posted by RoboPimp

doesn't everyone have a psychedelic dungeon?

Cool people : Tengo, jah_vengeance, Supernova9, scott_tele, 21rush12, HeartfeltDawn, Kaz2550, Kayzer, daysofspeed, kpd78, RoboPimp, jrkirkish, WAWBanks, PerFusionist, Pointer, wiklund87, tubezipper, Foamoi_refreshe, melx, JRBain, arcaneaether, Barnaby, Hardly, strtdv, sh333, RadioSilence, deftoneboy, Poltergeist, Snufkino, Mogwai, Soapbars, fuzzface71, JDE and loads more...

Comment

I've got a 30RVS - zog's ballz and all that, but heavy as sin. Takes pedals like she's paid to do, and the cleans are there (just don't boost the crap out of it with yer Timmy or whateverboutiqueyoujusthappentohave outta reflex).

If that's not your cuppa, consider a PV VTM-60...the cleans can be great (will require some caps to clean her up) and the price should be lower. Big noisy sludgecore bands can't be all wrong...the love loudass cleans. Also, no 1/10th power switch so buy an attentuator with the $$ you save by buying used Hartley gear.
      Blind Doc Jones' Pickles....Cures What Ails Ya

Comment

I own a Dr. Z Maz 18 and in my opinion it does Vox better then Vox does Vox. I also own a Gibson GA30rv super Goldtone combo with the offset 12" / 10" speakers... Tone to die for.
        Six Acre Lake on Bandcamp

Six Acre Lake on Facebook

Comment

Working...
        X