Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Me and a book is a party. Me and a book and a cup of coffee is an orgy."
    - Robert Fripp

Comment

• 'They are such a good image for the children' **************** that! When did mediocrity and banality become a good image for your children?

Comment

• You are now a God to me.

why?
        http://www.facebook.com/thegloriousrebellion
        http://thegloriousrebellion.bandcamp.com

Comment

• ESP M1 - ltd PB500 - ltd H1000 - Ibanez S Classic - Epiphone Goth Explorer - Ibanez SRP 400 - OLP MM2
          EB VPJr - BOSS TU2 - Dunlop QZ1 - Enormous Door ATX - EMMA pisdiYAUwot - SHO clone - EHX Small Stone Nano - EHX Memory Toy Nano - AKAI Headrush e2 - EHX Holy Grail Nano -- Ampeg V4
          Ampeg V4 - SUNN Concert Bass - Ampeg VL1002 - Ampeg B2R - Mesa/Boogie Rocket 44
          Instagram @spokey_dokey

Comment

• I hate listening to this song. It's what makes it so great.
            What lasts is what you start with - C Bukowski

Comment

• Thanks, Mr. Willis.

Anytime. I'm an expert at giving unsolicited advice. But seriously, hope you get over the hump and feel better soonish
              Originally Posted by DunwichAmps

meh. more fuzz and dist

Comment

• Being a bit sad once in a while won't harm you. Listen to 'Ladies and Gentleman we are Floating in Space' - Spiritualised all the way through.

Comment

• moaj sent Xtian.
                  MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

• I just want to let go.
                    Whores. Facebook bandcamp

Rig Guitars Board

Duane Denison, Steve Albini, Ron Ashton, Buzz Osborne, Rowland S. Howard, Steve Turner, Jon Spencer, Chris Spencer, Kurt Ballou and Josh Homme

Originally Posted by pasteface

I want to Make a sound like on doors where It Gose PPPPPPPRRROWWWWWNNNN like a Bridg falliing Apart and When it Ecchoes

Comment

• This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

• I just want to let go.

Good deals: I've had 'em.

Originally Posted by LSDis4me

Drugs are bad.

Comment

• This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

• Just the thread I needed, not enough depression in my life. Heard most everything in here and it's great but that Keaton Henson really did a number. This one's short but gets me:

Other than that it's all Elliott Smith for me lately. I hope you can let go when you need to man.
                            On John Mayer:

Originally Posted by Sex Panther

He stole the suit from Clapton, and stole the music from SRV. I'm still trying to figure out where he stole his crappy airy voice from. A mix of Dave Matthews, and somebody who sucks.

"Well Julian may have more book learnin than me but it doesn't take a rocket appliance to figure this out."

Good Deals

Gear
                            Trinity Triwatt
                            1969 Ampeg VT-40
                            '74 Orange 4x12
                            ES 335
                            Supro Coronado

Comment

• Other than that it's all Elliott Smith for me lately. I hope you can let go when you need to man.

Nice! I see Nathaniel around town often, he complimented my guitar playing in a shop once, good dude, he has a vibe about him. I dig Born in the Flood as well, check 'em if you haven't, Nathaniel wasn't the only talent in the band for sure!
                              Originally Posted by Inspector 71

I'm only framus in my own mine.

Originally Posted by riff ie

black hole complementarity, or, you won't feel a thing
                              likewise...

Originally Posted by christianatl

I plan on riding my ****************sled through the pussy apocalypse.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X