Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

So... Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Taco might be debuting at taco bell this year...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think honk's going to be very happy.

Originally Posted by IRG:
    "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

I think honk's going to be very happy.

Originally Posted by IRG:
      "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

i don't eat fast food for the most part, or doritos. but when those dorito tacos came out, curiosity got the best of me. i was like "damn, i've got to try these things. what if it's amazing?" so one day last summer, my girl and i were driving out to spend the weekend at the coast and we were hungry. so we decide to just ****************ing stop at the taco bell and get a snack and drive on down the road. of course i get some dorito tacos. turns out, they taste like fast food, which isn't really that good. whatever, now i've had them. about an hour later we stop at a grocery store to get some supplies for the weekend. while in the store, suddenly i am desperate need of an ass explosion. i find the bathroom and rush in there to do my wretched business. just as i'm on the brink of relief, some dude comes in to piss in the urinal. it's a small bathroom and i'm not excited about the intrusion. so i try to hold off til he's gone. dude pisses for ****************ing ever and then decides to wash his hands for like ten minutes. i can't do it anymore and the ass explosion proceeds. i hate that this is happening, but that's life and this is a ****************ing public restroom and i have no choice. he hurries up and gets out of there at that point. as soon as he opens the door to leave, i can hear that he has someone waiting for him and he bursts into hysterical laughter before the door even closes. mother****************er. my integrity is shot at this point. i'm stuck there for ten minutes ****************ting my intestines out 'cause of these ****************ing dorito tacos. mocked and laughed at. in terrible discomfort. **************** that ****************. i won't be trying these cool ranch flavored tacos.

Comment

i don't eat fast food for the most part, or doritos. but when those dorito tacos came out, curiosity got the best of me. i was like "damn, i've got to try these things. what if it's amazing?" so one day last summer, my girl and i were driving out to spend the weekend at the coast and we were hungry. so we decide to just ****************ing stop at the taco bell and get a snack and drive on down the road. of course i get some dorito tacos. turns out, they taste like fast food, which isn't really that good. whatever, now i've had them. about an hour later we stop at a grocery store to get some supplies for the weekend. while in the store, suddenly i am desperate need of an ass explosion. i find the bathroom and rush in there to do my wretched business. just as i'm on the brink of relief, some dude comes in to piss in the urinal. it's a small bathroom and i'm not excited about the intrusion. so i try to hold off til he's gone. dude pisses for ****************ing ever and then decides to wash his hands for like ten minutes. i can't do it anymore and the ass explosion proceeds. i hate that this is happening, but that's life and this is a ****************ing public restroom and i have no choice. he hurries up and gets out of there at that point. as soon as he opens the door to leave, i can hear that he has someone waiting for him and he bursts into hysterical laughter before the door even closes. mother****************er. my integrity is shot at this point. i'm stuck there for ten minutes ****************ting my intestines out 'cause of these ****************ing dorito tacos. mocked and laughed at. in terrible discomfort. **************** that ****************. i won't be trying these cool ranch flavored tacos.

Comment

Puke.

Comment

Puke.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by misterstomach
                View Post

best.
                sale/trade:
                ernie ball volume pedal jr.
                ibanez de7
                ehx micro q-tron
                boss tr-2 tremolo
                digitech digiverb

want:
                fulltone ocd

good deals:
                vangkm / myTakamine (x2) / mrlutton / anti-flag193 / hangwire / bvester / kev324 / Primo

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by misterstomach
                  View Post

best.
                  sale/trade:
                  ibanez de7
                  ehx micro q-tron
                  boss tr-2 tremolo
                  digitech digiverb

want:
                  fulltone ocd

good deals:
                  vangkm / myTakamine (x2) / mrlutton / anti-flag193 / hangwire / bvester / kev324 / Primo

Comment

Taco Bell is disgusting.

Comment

Taco Bell is disgusting.

Comment

you guys must all be a lot older than me and already have the ibs and crohn's that i'm going to get 'cause with my friends the more disgusting the fast food the more better fast food it is.

it's usually like:

"yo i need a hot bag."

then:

"ok."
                        sale/trade:
                        ibanez de7
                        ehx micro q-tron
                        boss tr-2 tremolo
                        digitech digiverb

want:
                        fulltone ocd

good deals:

Comment

you guys must all be a lot older than me and already have the ibs and crohn's that i'm going to get 'cause with my friends the more disgusting the fast food the more better fast food it is.

it's usually like:

"yo i need a hot bag."

then:

"ok."
                          sale/trade:
                          ibanez de7
                          ehx micro q-tron
                          boss tr-2 tremolo
                          digitech digiverb

want:
                          fulltone ocd

good deals:

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by HopeStreet
                            View Post

it's usually like:

"yo i need a hot bag."

then:

"ok."

I understood everything until the hot bag part...

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by HopeStreet
                              View Post

it's usually like:

"yo i need a hot bag."

then:

"ok."

I understood everything until the hot bag part...

Comment

I hate this country

Comment

Working...
                                X