Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, the old shampoo in the ******************** ruse.

oke:
    MIA Fender Jazz bass
    Ampeg SVT-CL, Avatar B410NEO
    EBS ValveDrive, EHX MicroPOG, MXR M-117R Flanger

- Highest action on HCBF
    - Shortest honeymoon period with a bass ever on HCBF

"Nothing says Thug Life more than a clearly worded argument, submitted in writing and supported by the signatures of concerned citizens." - Stephen Colbert

Comment

I'm pretty sure open blatant cheating is grounds for divorce with not much fear of losing all your ****************. I could be completely wrong, but that seems like an easy out for you.

And people ask me why I'm single...
      {For Sale}
      Chandler RH-2 lap steel - $325

Comment

Pics of your wife's pedalboard?
        I'm done with this site.

Comment

We kill women like that in Wisconsin.
          www.mpdacrylics.com

www.bazoogle.com

Comment

Wait a minute: new account name or not, wouldn't she know this was you who posted?

This dude is in the most ****************ed up scenario concievable and your concerned about his name?

Originally Posted by EL KABONG

On Mayers playing... I think he is writing to try and impress the wrong kind of chicks. He is writing to impress the Jennifer Anniston, Paris Hilton crowd. Anniston thinks his music is seriously "intense" so its working. If you think about it we're all just trying to impress the chicks. I think I write or play to impress the hot cool hippy chicks not mega millionaires actresses, thats why he sounds plastic.

Comment

Wait a minute: new account name or not, wouldn't she know this was you who posted?

Flaw'd
              "I don't believe in God. But if I did... he would be a black, left-handed guitarist."

"David had a stone, but I... I had a wah wah pedal"

Comment

whoa
                "A noble spirit enbiggens the smallest man"

WTB: Tortoise shell pickguard for MIJ Jazzmaster

good friendly transactions with: inscho, gringo_loco, the weight, flying v 83, imunderused, spaceshot, PeelingPaint98, vigor&kandor, shaun126, themeanreds, keithcar

Comment

jesus
                  christ

Comment

Did you steal this from literotica.com?
                    tlbonehead@yahoo.com
                    www.myspace.com/tbone_tommy
                    -For Sale:
                    -set of GFS Dream 90s- gold and black pearl- $40 shipped in the cont. US
                    -(2) Celestion G12M-70 16 ohm guitar speakers in good condition $40 ea. + shipping.
                    - Vox VT15 Valvetronix very clean - $85 + shipping
                    - Hughes Kettner Edition Tube 20 (the early Voxy sounding one) Sounds & looks good. $250 + shipping. SOLD
                    - Crate Palomino V8 - 10" Celestion - Very clean - on Ebay (sold)

Comment

This dude is in the most ****************ed up scenario concievable and your concerned about his name?

Am I concerned about his name? No.
                      I'm just being Captain Obvious.

Comment

Well... This thread is worthlesss without pics!
                        Great deal at HC : zwtyo, DanJep, Clorox, Philly Fuzz, duderanimous x2, mis5dis6gis7

Great deal at TGP: Puckman, Timmat, Brion, kjriel, jerry smith, HarryHoodlum, princetonreverb, circusinthesky

Comment

One flaw in your plan, if you changed your user name so she wouldn't see this she could probably figure out it was you from the story. Hopefully this didn't happen to too many people today.
                          Good deals:Jackpotjewell,Glyph,bass econo,thesockmonster,smrz,MickTaylorFan,tsquared,B lanketman,9-Pin-phoenix,ClickyClique,JayCal,(((echo))),MyTakamine, Luke978,Corwin81,ChitownTerror,Kriegsmann,Collapse ,duderanimus & more

Comment

tmi dude, tmi
                            Originally Posted by Bobby D

there's no other feeling like playing to a packed club, turning on THE CHORUS, hitting the opening chords to FASCINATION STREET, and hearing the crowd go wild

Originally Posted by captain kazoo

blacked out isn't passed out, for those of you who are reacting harshly. it just means you don't remember it the next day.

good transactions:AcheWater, mr benn, Used666,johnrambo, Stubacca, frankie pajamas, chrisjnyc

Comment

if this **************** is really, **************** that bitch. get your ****************, get an attorney, and **************** her bad.
                              good people: luke978, BTBAM x2, TZR, jalfredprufrock, noiseannoys, verence, orange worker x2, DharmaSound, fellsilver, pbone, cdawzrd, schecterc1lh, zygoat, CiceroTJones, Tweedledee, TheKinks, ShizzelDizzel, mrweems, chuckmoose, StopReferencing, archers6, RockDaJoJo, StumbleFingers, TheKrabsman, drasp

Comment

One flaw in your plan, if you changed your user name so she wouldn't see this she could probably figure out it was you from the story. Hopefully this didn't happen to too many people today.
                                TaHtZ pHuNnEy
                                tlbonehead@yahoo.com
                                www.myspace.com/tbone_tommy
                                -For Sale:
                                -set of GFS Dream 90s- gold and black pearl- $40 shipped in the cont. US
                                -(2) Celestion G12M-70 16 ohm guitar speakers in good condition $40 ea. + shipping.
                                - Vox VT15 Valvetronix very clean - $85 + shipping
                                - Hughes Kettner Edition Tube 20 (the early Voxy sounding one) Sounds & looks good. $250 + shipping. SOLD
                                - Crate Palomino V8 - 10" Celestion - Very clean - on Ebay (sold)

Comment

Working...
                                X