OT: My wife did the most horrific thing, NOONE DESERVES THIS

RuinedToday

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She doesn't know much about forums, she does know how to find posts by my user name on forums I read though (and has done that to find things to complain about). I am thinking I should e-mail our personal pics to the other people at her job that were in the distribution list from a mass joke e-mail she forwarded me.

DO NOT post pics of her, or do anything in retaliation!!!

Bitchslap her in court. Not for instant gratification.

Your best defense right now is that you were a loving husband just trying to work things out, and she is the one who betrayed your trust.

If you do anything stupid, she can find it and use it as defense!

• Members

DO NOT post pics of her, or do anything in retaliation!!!

Bitchslap her in court. Not for instant gratification.

Your best defense right now is that you were a loving husband just trying to work things out, and she is the one who betrayed your trust.

If you do anything stupid, she can find it and use it as defense!

you're righ t man. The xanax has kicked inf and I'm going to crash in her son's room.. tomorrow calling a lawyer. I want jeff slacker, " The Texas Hammer" even if he doesn't do divorces

• Members

At the people who are giving him advice and think this is real.

It's so {censored}ed up that it just might be real. So why not help the guy out on the chance that his whore wife actually is that much of a bitch?

If it's not real, everyone can have a good laugh later. If it is real, then we helped someone out.

It's kind of win/win. :idk:

• Members

you're righ t man. The xanax has kicked inf and I'm going to crash in her son's room.. tomorrow calling a lawyer. I want jeff slacker, " The Texas Hammer" even if he doesn't do divorces

"The Texas Hammer" is Jim Adler, the tough, smart lawyer. Just google "The Texas Hammer".

• Members
She doesn't know much about forums, she does know how to find posts by my user name on forums I read though (and has done that to find things to complain about). I am thinking I should e-mail our personal pics to the other people at her job that were in the distribution list from a mass joke e-mail she forwarded me.

Bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, BADDDDD IDEA!!!!!! :cop:

First, I don't know if your story is real or not. Usually, you'd have to pay to read a story like that on the internet (and prove you were 18). Doesn't matter - this is still a bad idea for anyone in a similar situation.

Look, if you get screwed over by your wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend do NOT try to get revenge! They can clean you out in civil court! Just walk away from it. If you're married to them, then hire a good divorce lawyer.

For those who think you can use an incident like this to your advantage in divorce court - think again! Most states in the US have "no fault" divorce. This means they don't give a damn why you're getting a divorce. They just presume both parties are equally at fault, and SHE STILL GET'S HALF OF ANYTHING YOU ACQUIRED DURING THE MARRIAGE. Not only do the courts not care, you're not even allowed to bring it up during the divorce proceedings. Even if she screwed every guy in town, plus half the girls - the courts do not care. The only time they might even let you bring it up is if you're challenging for child custody, in which case the behavior of both parents is fair game.

Like many states, here in California there are only two grounds for divorce - either your spouse is legally insane, or there are irreconcilable differences. In the first case, you pay spousal support for the rest of their life. In the second, you pay (on average) for a period of time equal to half the length of the marriage.

By the way, if you adopted that kid then you're also on the hook for child support.

Seriously - if this really is serious - don't do anything stupid. Hire a good lawyer, file for an immediate separation, and then stay the hell away from her.

• Members

Sig Dibbs

I'm taking this gem: "I remember everything in such vivid detail, when I close my eyes I see her face and I can hear them both laughing at me. I know what she's doing right now, I could still see the horny look in her eyes before she left, but this time the lust wasn't for me."

• Members

hahaha.

dude if she really did this, you had to know she was capable. normal girls dont just go nuts and do something like this. she had to be a nutjob and you knew it.

sorry dude.

take amp_surgeons advice. dont do anything stupid. also, quit posting photos. bad idea.

Archived