OT: My wife did the most horrific thing, NOONE DESERVES THIS

RuinedToday

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

First things first.

Move your important stuff out of the house to a storage area.

Close ALL of your bank accounts and start new ones. (Do this if nothing else)

Stick to your daily routine of work and practice. Don't break from it.

Its not the end of the world, buddy. She {censored}ed other men before she {censored}ed you so stop beating yourself up over who she {censored}ed. She initiated the end of the relationship. She's been planning this for a while now. Women almost never do this kind of {censored} on a whim. Men do. We {censored} on a whim. They plan {censored}. Start referring to her as "the ex" from here on out. This will help it settle in your head that its over. Don't use her name any more. Just "the ex".

Use this energy to your advantage. Write songs. Some of the best songs come out of pain. Write {censored} that you wouldn't normally do. When you're done, get a lawyer and have him shop the songs. Turn this {censored} into profit.

Starting over sucks but its not the end of the world. Don't kill her. Don't curse her out. Don't be angry about it. No voodoo, either.

Any time you're angry, write it down. Write whatever comes to mind. Keep writing until you calm down. No more pictures on the internet. Its time to erase this chick from your life. No more communication with her. {censored} an "I'm sorry" or any of that other {censored}. She's poison, man. Its time to move on.

Hope something I've said helps.

However, if you're a troll I hope you fall nuts first onto a rusty nail and into a gallon of alcohol, beyotch!

Archived