OT: My wife did the most horrific thing, NOONE DESERVES THIS

RuinedToday

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

good god.

um, wow. uh, i dont know man. thats insane. i cant imagine the hurt you must be feeling.

graphic post though. yikes.

Yeah. I was expecting something like the "My wife threw away my pedalboard by mistake" thread. Not...this.

I can't even figure out what to say, aside from that is {censored}ed up. Divorce her, and use her little "revenge plan" against her so she doesn't get a Goddamned cent.

• Members

This dude is in the most {censored}ed up scenario concievable and your concerned about his name?

:facepalm:

Possibly a clue that this is bs? Really though unless your wife posts here too how would she know? And if she does post here then... well yeah... I dunno, maybe she's quite stupid? But hey, it could be worse. It's not like she screwed the guy on your pedalboard or anything.

• Members

god this is why im glad im heartless and dead inside.

It would be easy for me or someone like me since i never really trust people anywho. But it sounds like your arent that type so.

Just make sure she doesnt get half your {censored}. They would make things even worse.

• Members

She doesn't know much about forums, she does know how to find posts by my user name on forums I read though (and has done that to find things to complain about). I am thinking I should e-mail our personal pics to the other people at her job that were in the distribution list from a mass joke e-mail she forwarded me.

• Members

Also, just on a side note, don't let her beat you down with this. That's what she wants. She wants you to feel defeated and ruined.

It just proves that your suspicions were correct all along.

You're rid of her. Get an attorney, and divorce the bitch ASAP. With what she did, she won't get a {censored}ing penny out of you.

Archived