Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blakemore Effects R.O.U.S. Tour Box Thread.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**************** hahah beetlejuice says me after every single question, even when you start the question with his name.
    good deals with: outxthexeyes, steve_man, Cake Bakist, loomer415, Faldoe, Tupelo Son, Zemmy, duderanimous, orangesix, rhcp311, ispunk, theguitarist182, jorhay1, LSDis4me, MattTele, Raintes, hclapp219

Originally Posted by Naterel

I dunno, my glasses were dirty from slider grease thats why my vision was blurry.

pretty wife
    soundcloud
    facebook

Comment

i haven't listened to sterno in years and i still hear beetle sayin me when someone says "me?"
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by goodhonk
        View Post

i haven't listened to sterno in years and i still hear beetle sayin me when someone says "me?"

Same here
        Good deals:Jackpotjewell,Glyph,bass econo,thesockmonster,smrz,MickTaylorFan,tsquared,B lanketman,9-Pin-phoenix,ClickyClique,JayCal,(((echo))),MyTakamine, Luke978,Corwin81,ChitownTerror,Kriegsmann,Collapse ,duderanimus & more

Comment

In?
          FS/FT:

Blackout Effectors Mantra - Black. $140 shipped to the lower 48.

Good dealings with: Conky, Barney Steele, Orbis Mortis, LWatford-2, Blakemore Effects, Aaron SS, Juri, High Gain, FoxMan, IRG, Orange Worker, Panther King, BHz_econo, 9520575, Hangwire, Doug Deeper, SH333, Dylanwilde, frenchji, rossta1, Computicus, ToonHollow

Comment

I'd like to try it.
            Founding father of the Fulldrive IIth Fairies

Comment

Added everyone who PM'd me! Thanks a lot for all the interest. I'm excited to get some feedback!
              Blakemore Effects (I now sell Dr. Scientist and DMB pedals in addition to my own.)
              My pedal company.
              Facebook page for Blakemore Effects

Comment

cant wait to get my hands on this pedlol. . . .
                sons of SUNN

pedlolboard
                skullytone fx living dead drive > russian spi sanford and sonny bluebeard (((in triphonic))) Red*bear mk120 > 68 sunn 200s > ampeg v2 > your earpussies

good tranny shared with Severed Pumpkin MakuseruSukotto theAntihero X2 Dr. Doom Shamdog Bobby D Noise. . . Ancient X2

Comment

maybe i'll actually do a well-recorded demo of this pedal. and i can kill two birds with one stone and get some good amp clips in

Comment

Since im such a slow poke diva pain in the ass am I unable to participate?

I would like to.
                    Six Acre Lake on Bandcamp

Six Acre Lake on Facebook

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by NITROHOLIC
                      View Post

cant wait to get my hands on this pedlol. . . .

I'm excited too! Hope you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by goaway
                      View Post

maybe i'll actually do a well-recorded demo of this pedal. and i can kill two birds with one stone and get some good amp clips in

Nice! That'd be awesome. Excited to hear your new amp too.

Quote Originally Posted by six acre lake
                      View Post

Since im such a slow poke diva pain in the ass am I unable to participate?

I would like to.

Haha. Of course you can join in, man. I'd be glad to have you on the list! Just pm me with your info, and I'll add you.
                      Blakemore Effects (I now sell Dr. Scientist and DMB pedals in addition to my own.)
                      My pedal company.

Comment

Any chance to test the pedal yet? I'd love to keep the box moving, if at all possible. Hope you're enjoying it!
                        My pedal company.

Comment

Yes, sorry, but life has intruded on me these last few days. Finally got a chance to use it today and had a good time. Tomorrow night is full band practice, so I'd like to give it one more runthrough and send it out Thurs. I'll post more thoughts then.

Comment

So tned has the rous? Cool.
                            Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Originally Posted by IRG:
                            "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

Sweet, im next!
                              www.lastchanceisrock.com

Brand new cd ...And Then It Rains now available
                              here>>> http://cdbaby.com/cd/lastchance2

And also on iTunes and Napster

Rogue Analog Delay $25 shipped

Good traders: KLeeneX, Solcat, DARKMETL/,Procreatur,TheAmazingBlob,SnoMan97,Steve the Hero, NITROHOLIC, jrcorp,madryan,iblastoff,Doctor Morbius,teletaylor

Bad trader ontariomaximus(Randy Fay of Phaez Amps)

Comment

So, the list in the OP is the order?
                                Sometimes you follow your heart. Sometimes your heart cuts a fart. That's the cosmic shame.Charvel So Cals More Guitars Amp PedalsMy Band Site w/ Player

Comment

Working...
                                X