Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks David!

Most recent:

full size: http://i.imgur.com/laDsD.jpg
    Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

Here you go Ren:

Cloud: That4301
      Lightning: ????
      Butterfly: AimmarCair
      Woodpecker: StevenGlass
      Owl: Poltergeist
      Comet: Frankenstrat
      Bear: Travvybear
      Sun: Subs
      Bee: ????
      Egg: BassEcono
      Bunny: PhilO

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

youtube
        soundclick

Deals: Tron Murphy, hangwire, renula, AimmarCair, Urinate Forever, ck3

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/RgtPe.jpg

Comment

Here you go Ren:

Cloud: That4301
            Lightning: ????
            Butterfly: AimmarCair
            Woodpecker: StevenGlass
            Owl: Poltergeist
            Comet: Frankenstrat
            Bear: Travvybear
            Sun: Subs
            Bee: ????
            Egg: BassEcono
            Bunny: PhilO
            YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

Okay no more, I give up.

http://i.imgur.com/rIpXa.jpg

Comment

I like mine! Thanks Subs for not making me a pig.

Comment

subs, ren just told me he'd like to be added into the pic. here's his submission

YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

haha, aidy and netstar.
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

im not in there yet?
                      Randall Army
                      Equiperate EMGers Club
                      Member Of The €piphone Empire
                      Gear:
                      Randall Amps
                      Gibson guitars
                      Tonepros
                      Lava cable
                      Dunlop/MXR

Comment

I ran out of paint.

Comment

im not in there yet?

Yeah you're the toadstool on the left. You're just turned around so you can't see your face.
                          Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

tom needs herbs.
                            Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Originally Posted by IRG:
                            "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

Yeah you're the toadstool on the left. You're just turned around so you can't see your face.

TVD knows art.

Comment

I ran out of paint.

****************ing finally!

TVD knows all

Comment

• Working...
                                  X