Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not one insurance was sold today

Comment

^ yup. or any other day for the matter
      YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

dood where the fk r u?

Originally Posted by IRG:
        "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

yeah, you missed the melx show.
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

c'mon fellas, i just had to work for a bit
            Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

Sorry guys I got demands at work ATM. Gotta stay off chat for a bit.
              Today is my birthday though. So I get presents tonight!

Comment

happy birthday bro. All the best.
                Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Originally Posted by IRG:
                "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

What the **************** kind of trees grow like that?

The kinda trees you smoke!

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

The kinda trees you smoke!

awww yeaaa!

YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

^thats old news...

Comment

i cant believe someone got to be the monkey

Comment

you're just not that curious, george

Comment

What you did there.

I see it.
                            Whores. Facebook bandcamp

Rig Guitars Board

Duane Denison, Steve Albini, Ron Ashton, Buzz Osborne, Rowland S. Howard, Steve Turner, Jon Spencer, Chris Spencer, Kurt Ballou and Josh Homme

Originally Posted by pasteface

I want to Make a sound like on doors where It Gose PPPPPPPRRROWWWWWNNNN like a Bridg falliing Apart and When it Ecchoes

Comment

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Comment

that may be the best picture on the internet
                                Originally Posted by eloydrummerboy

Crab_Cake is right

Comment

Working...
                                X