WOT : ANYONE SEEN THESE GROSS RUSSIAN SPORTS CARS?

BlackDahliasolo

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The power to weight ratio is decent, but nothing special and certainly not in supercar territory. The Enzo, for example is 1:4.5 and the Veyron is 1:4.1. Something more "normal" like the F430 is still 1:6.6.

Also, I highly doubt a car of that size could come in at only 1100Kg. It hasn't even been built yet (hence the CG photos), so I'm thinking they're going to weigh the real thing and find a different number.

• Members

The power to weight ratio is decent, but nothing special and certainly not in supercar territory. The Enzo, for example is 1:4.5 and the Veyron is 1:4.1. Something more "normal" like the F430 is still 1:6.6.

Also, I highly doubt a car of that size could come in at only 1100Kg. It hasn't even been built yet (hence the CG photos), so I'm thinking they're going to weigh the real thing and find a different number.

This isn't suppose to be a super car, if it were I would agree.

[YOUTUBE]ZUPnFMFEmaU[/YOUTUBE]

It has been built, and those ARE the specs, stop hating and except it:wave:

• Members

My Lotus (Europa S) is of similar size and weighs just under 1000kg on the local weigh bridge

so the weight can easily be achieved

and I get under 5 seconds for 0-100 kmph with only 240hp from a 2 litre 4 cylinder turbo

Not sure what engine the russian car is planning on using, the size suggests a 6 cylinder of some kind but the power figure suggests its a stock standard 6, so if they were to supercharge or add some turbos they should get closer to supercar performance

So

• Members

You are an idiot. The car has been made. The numbers are real.

Real world - 2

Joe Internet guy - 0

Seriously. You're an idiot.

Archived