Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOT : ANYONE SEEN THESE GROSS RUSSIAN SPORTS CARS?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The lotus elise type looks like a mature pimple though
    Everyone's Here -> GUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD .COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPB OARD.COM

Comment

looks like a plastic piece of garbage The lines are terrible, the front end is atrocious, and the back end doesn't even look like it's "complete". Also, the numbers aren't that impressive, just saying.

I'd be happy to drive it. Looks beautiful to me.
      Everyone's Here -> GUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD .COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPB OARD.COM

Comment

yeah, theyre lame peices of **************** next to the lotus exige :busts nut:

If you had been in one and understood how good of a driving experience it offers, you may have some appreciation for what it stands for.
        Jackson DK10R w/81&85s
        Ibanez SZ720FM w/Air Norton & SD SH-4
        -------------------------
        Marshall MG100DFX

Originally Posted by dudemanperson

Dont even **************** with Brujeria. Great Band even though I cant understand a word of it.

Originally Posted by NeloAngelo

shut up before i punch you in the dick.

Originally Posted by Warhorse

exactly, I dont go out of my way to listen to "evil" music. I just want to hear something that kicks ass.

Teh Br00tal Gainz crew

Comment

Here's a video of one actually moving somewhat.

Comment

If you had been in one and understood how good of a driving experience it offers, you may have some appreciation for what it stands for.

handling isnt everything. big block low end grunt FTW. u can have your toyota power'd corner machine.
            sons of SUNN

pedlolboard
            skullytone fx living dead drive > russian spi sanford and sonny bluebeard (((in triphonic))) Red*bear mk120 > 68 sunn 200s > ampeg v2 > your earpussies

good tranny shared with Severed Pumpkin MakuseruSukotto theAntihero X2 Dr. Doom Shamdog Bobby D Noise. . . Ancient X2

Comment

Looks like the future is here.

Comment

The future is there.
                Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

Comment

The power to weight ratio is decent, but nothing special and certainly not in supercar territory. The Enzo, for example is 1:4.5 and the Veyron is 1:4.1. Something more "normal" like the F430 is still 1:6.6.

Also, I highly doubt a car of that size could come in at only 1100Kg. It hasn't even been built yet (hence the CG photos), so I'm thinking they're going to weigh the real thing and find a different number.

You are an idiot. The car has been made. The numbers are real.

Real world - 2

Joe Internet guy - 0

Seriously. You're an idiot.

Comment

The design is very 1999

(Wait, did I just channel the pessimistic prowess of RaceU4Her?)
                    ...^excuse the apathy^...

SPAM & EGGS

Do you has?:

FS/T: AX84 SEL kit build. KT88, upgraded premium Sprague filter capacitors.

FS/T: Maxon U-1000 pickups, alnico II. Japanese T-tops/PAFs.

Originally Posted by NaturalBornBoy

Life gets boring with a rig that can kill small children???

Originally Posted by Help!I'maRock!

The only thing i get is the "why do you need more gear" line. I ask her why she needs more shoes, and the subject is quickly dropped.

Comment

My first thought was "man, that thing is gonna eat and collect a lot of prairie dogs, rabbits, birds ... in that grill".
                      The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

My first thought was "man, that thing is gonna eat and collect a lot of prairie dogs, rabbits, birds ... in that grill".

Mandatory "OM NOM NOM NOM" photoshop of MaRussia's superdud is now required oke:

SPAM & EGGS

Do you has?:

The only thing i get is the "why do you need more gear" line. I ask her why she needs more shoes, and the subject is quickly dropped.

Comment

Oh, I now like did better, da?

SPAM & EGGS

Do you has?:

Comment

@ Russia trying to outdo Germany... still!

Comment

Mandatory "OM NOM NOM NOM" photoshop of MaRussia's superdud is now required oke:

The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!

Glad to see you back around more often, Izzy.

Comment

Working...
                                X