Collapse
No announcement yet.

Immortal busted using fake amp stacks

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****************ing hell. I posted that in the lulz thread. The one that got deleted. 18 months ago.
    DCC Engineering. Custom Cabs and Effects.

Originally Posted by -Assy-

Okay I summed up this entire thread in three posts. Let's go home and beat our children.

Comment

Also, LOL at all the "Don't you realize this has been going on for..." responses.
      Originally Posted by Jimmy James

Or you can try living on the southside of Chicago on eight dollars a month and learn some real blues phrases.

YouTube • Soundclick

Comment

LOG definitaly is the exception. They are the real deal; the majority of the world of metal could take a lesson from them on how to put on a show.

So much trut right here.
        #NoLimitCornballBrother

BRO CLUB: RSBro

Originally Posted by Phrophus

Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.

Originally Posted by Holy War

I thought you were black for some reason...

Originally Posted by Murdoch

Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.

Originally Posted by jnurp

im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

Comment

There is no way those cabs sound good.

Open back = teh suck.

Cracked me up right there.
          Marketing and Product Development:
          www.whiteboxeng.com
          www.jetcityamplification.com

Comment

What is "IMTL"?

IMmorTaL.

Comment

You mean allllll those stax all these years, all those concerts were fake???
              Originally Posted by TornadoOfSouls

Who cares, there's no cock and it looks better than most chicks out there.

Originally Posted by jaxn slim

I wonder if any of your 10,000+ posts don't make you look like a ****************tard.

Comment

lol, I got it from reddit
                Guitars: BC Rich Mockingbird Masterpiece, Ibanez RX20, cheap ass SG knockoff
                Amps: Marshall DSL100
                Cabs: Marshall 1960AV
                Effects: None

Great Deals with: conky, Dewysoss

Offended by anything you have seen me post? I'm sorry to hear that. The "SUCK MY ****" line starts to the left. Have a nice day!

Comment

Worst offender: KISS

Big fan of KISS: Abbath

He is also a fan of Winny Wincent.
                  Mesa/Boogie Mob

AMT Army-Lt. Colonel AnGuS

Clips (Click Me):

For Good Transactions Click Me

BRO CLUB: Member

Comment

He is also a fan of Winny Wincent.

Are you mad that his signature V is more 80s than your custom guitars or something?

Comment

I heard that Dimebag didn't really use the 50 or so cabinets he always had on stage.

What a lying SOB

Comment

i was at that festival. that's not near as egregious as kiss lipsyncing and playing to a backing track, which they did at the same fest. their drums were really obviously visually off from the prerecorded track and there were times when vocals were happening when no one was standing near a mic. even their between song banter seemed to be prerecorded.

Comment

even their between song banter seemed to be prerecorded.

Nah, Paul's just been saying the same **************** since 1975.

Comment

i was at that festival. that's not near as egregious as kiss lipsyncing and playing to a backing track, which they did at the same fest. their drums were really obviously visually off from the prerecorded track and there were times when vocals were happening when no one was standing near a mic. even their between song banter seemed to be prerecorded.

Comment

How bad ass would it be to line your bedroom walls with with those things?

Some bands once they're done with them sell them to hard rock cafe type places for exactly that purpose.
                              http://soundcloud.com/hugespiders

Comment

LOG definitaly is the exception. They are the real deal; the majority of the world of metal could take a lesson from them on how to put on a show.

maybe in return they could take a lesson from the majority of the world of metal on how to write decent music
                                If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face...forever

Comment

Working...
                                X